Soon

(Leah point of view)
I was laying in bed with daddy and playing with his hair while he was sleeping. He looks so peaceful when he sleeps. I smiled to myself and looked down and my engagement ring. I almost forgot we were engaged. I already feel like I'm married to him. I slowly moved out of bed and went into the kitchen to make something to eat.

"Babygirl?"

I turned around and daddy was sleepily standing in the doorway with extreme bedhead.  I giggled and walked up to him and went on my tip toes to kiss him.

"Good morning daddy how did you sleep?"

"I slept okay but you getting out of bed woke me."

He picked me up and kissed my forehead then rested his against mine.

"Babygirl when can I marry you?"

"Hmmm according to the calendar in two months."

"Toooo loooong!!!"

He whined and spun me around in a circle and we landed on the couch leaving us both a giggling dizzy mess. He blew a raspberry on me cheek and kissed all over my face.

" I just want to marry you already."

"I know daddy but you gotta wait a little bit longer."

He pouted and stuck his lip out like a little kid. It was the cutest thing ever but even if I told him he would say no and end up tickling me till I told him he won.

"I gotta check on the food."

I stood up and went into the kitchen and took the food off the stove and went to grab some plates but felt daddy standing behind me. I turned around and he had that certain look in his eyes that made me still blush.

"What are you thinking daddy"

He bit his lip and growled under his breath.

"Why don't I show you?"

             ******smut warning*****
My whole face turned red and daddy picked me up and put me on the counter and spread my legs. I bit my lip and daddy took my panties off and kneeled down and licked between my legs. I knew he was smirking but I didn't care at the moment I moved my hips slightly and blushed even more.

"Dadddy"

He growled slightly and licked more making me pull at his hair. He kept going for  awhile until I was finished.
         *smut end****

He picked me up off the counter and got our plates and cuddled with me on the couch while we ate. Moments like this when I'm with him make me so happy that he is mine and I'm his. I looked over at him and he had crumbs all over his face.

"Daddy your messy."

He laughed and wiped his face then kissed my cheek.

"Baby when can I marry you?"

I smiled and looked down at my ring again thinking of all the memories we are going to make together.

"Soon daddy I promise."

               **********************
Hey everyone I hope you like this cute update and sorry for the bad smut writing.