Rules

(Aaron point of view)

I blew my babygirl a kiss before I left for work and closed her door walking into my apartment. Liam was still asleep judging from the snores I can hear coming from his room. I looked all over the apartment for my gym bag and finally found it under a pile of Liam clothes. He hasn't changed a bit in this aspect. I got into the car and rove to the boxing place I train at for the upcoming fight I have in a couple weeks. When I go into the gym my coach is looking at his watch tapping his foot against the floor.

"Vallon you'relate."

I sigh at him using my last name. Even though my coach is technically like family to me he could at least use my first name. I go into the locker room  and change.  I hear a yelp outside and notice Liam walk in rubbing the back of his head. 

"He smack you Li?"

"Yeeahhhh."

I laughed to myself shaking my head. You think he would learn by this point to be on time. 

"Aaron can you wrap my hands?"

Before he could look up from lacing his shoes I had the tape in my hand. When I was finished we both walked out. 

"Vallon 1,Vallon 2 you guys spare over there today alright?"

We both nodded in unison carrying our stuff to the ring in the back. I start sparing with Liam and he starts talking about Leah.

"Soooo are you her ya know."

He mouths the word daddy making me roll my eyes and punch him in the shoulder.

"Yeah Li."

Hours go by and we finish up and start getting our stuff together when my coach stops me. 

"You've need to train more. I understand you just moved here and all cause I moved here to keep training you but focus all right."

I nod and leave noticing Liam stand at a ice cream shop window. Maybe I should get my princess some. I look over to Liam who is on the verge of drooling.

"Commme on."

He runs inside and orders his ice cream and I do the same. When we get home I take a shower and go over to Leahs. I took a spare key before I left and opened her door to see she had drawn on the wall behind her couch.

 I took a spare key before I left and opened her door to see she had drawn on the wall behind her couch

"LEAH!"

I hear her giggle and run into her room. She is really in for it when I get her. I go into her room and see her feet peaking out from under her bed.

"Leah come out from under the bed."

She doesn't move an inch and is still giggling her cute laugh but I can't let that distract me.

"One."

she still wouldn't move.

"Two."

she moves out from under the bed and looks up at me with her big beautiful eyes. 

"Baby what did I tell you before I left?"

"T-to be a good girl daddy."

My heart melts at her calling me daddy but I have to focus.

"And were you?"

She shook her head no and hugged her bunny stuffie close to her. I reached my hand out and stroked her hair softly.

"Since we did not talk about any rules yet I'll let you off the hook this time." 

She smiled and leaped into my arms cuddling up into my chest. I picked her up and carried her into the kitchen and she noticed the cup of ice cream on the counter. She started trying to wiggle out of my arms but I held her tight.

"That is for good girls who listen to what daddy says. Buttt if you clean the walls you'll get some."

When I said that she jumped out of my arms and began cleaning up her mess. When the wall was back to normal I gave her the ice cream and sat her on my lap with a crayon and piece of paper writing down my rules for her. 

"More can be added it needed alright sweetie

"More can be added it needed alright sweetie."

I kissed her cheek causing her to burst out in giggles and nods. She crawled off my lap and started coloring me pictures. She is so cute when she is like this. I sighed happily and watched her color and hand me the paper. 

"For you daddy."

"It is so cute baby."

She bounced in place and smiled up at me. I reached toward her and wiped some ice cream off the corner of her mouth.

"Heyyyy I was savin that."

She pouted and crossed her arms but i sat her in my lap and started tickling her making her forget about the whole thing. Being with her makes me so happy I just adore her so much. I kept tickling her and her cute laughs filled the room.

Hey guys sorry for the awful update. So what do you think about the relationship so far? If you have any ideas for the story give some feedback please. Thanks for reading I hope you enjoy the story so far.

                           -Izzy