I love you

(Leah point of view)

While daddy was talking to Liam outside I got a Idea and opened my suitcase and grabbed the Victoria Secret bag I somehow managed to hide from him. I smiled to myself and quickly went into the bathroom to change. When I was finished getting dressed I looked in the mirror and giggled to myself. 

"Baby girl where are you ?"

I ran from the bathroom and jumped on the bed. Daddy jumped a little and laughed.

"Baby you scared me....."

He bit his lip and looked me up and down. 

"Where did you get that and when?"

I smirked and walked up to him and pressed against him slightly. 

"Weeelll remember when you went to work one weekend and left me with Liam."

Daddy slightly growled and picked me up laying me down on the bed. He pulled my bra straps down  and bit his lower lip more. 

"You're my little girl understand princess?"

I nodded and my whole face started turning slightly red. 

"Good because I'm going to show you how you're mine."

                                                                     ********Smut warning**********

I bit my lip and he ripped my bra off and threw it to the other side of the room.

"Daddy!"

"I'll buy you a new one."

He started kissing my collarbone and slowly licked down to my chest ad kissed and left hickeys. I was already rubbing my legs together and daddy smirked and moved up my body and started kissing me deeply. I slightly pulled on his hair and wrapped my legs around his waist rubbing against him. 

"Don't you dare tease me brat."

He smirked and unbuttoned his pants.

"Daddy I haven't..."

He kissed me softly and smiled.

"I know.

He took my panties off and slowly moved into my princess parts. He held my legs over his shoulders and moved slightly faster making me bounce against him. Daddy bit his lip more and started moaning. I was moving against him and almost started squealing. 

"Daddy can I.."

He nodded and I finished and he did too. I was breathing fast and was blushing so much my whole face was red.

                                                  ***********Smut end***************

"Daddy were you wearing a condom?!"

He held up the wrapper in his hand and laughed ruffling his hair. 

"Don't worry babygirl I'm not going to get you pregnant... well yet.

I hid my face behind my hands which made him burst out laughing. 

"Leah"

I looked up and noticed he was blushing. 

"I Love you so much."

"I love you too Aaron."

I really did love him. He was the best thing to happen to me. Even though he was full of himself at first. I smiled and played with his necklace he was wearing.  He took it off and put it on me. 

"Babygirl I want you to keep this okay."

I smiled big and nodded cuddling up to him. 

"We should get some sleep baby."

I pouted and put his shirt on and started bouncing on the bed. 

"But I'm not tired!"

while I was bouncing daddy grabbed my legs and caught me and started tickling me. 

"NOOOOOO!"

I laughed loud and tried tickling back but it didn't work.

"Princess I'm not ticklish. Now if you go to sleep I'll stop."

I went under the covers and daddy gave me one of y stuffies I packed. 

"Mary party is tomorrow so after we get up I'll let you jump on Liam bed to wake him up."

"But daddy don't you need his key?"

"Let's just say I went down pretending to be him saying I lost my key."

I swear these two are too dangerous to be twins sometimes. I giggled and buried my face in daddy's chest and slowly started falling asleep.

"Goodnight babygirl."

Sorry for the awful update guys but thank you for reading my story is #79 in little yayyy! Also I hope this story doesn't get changed to mature because of smut XD. Well thank you to all my readers love you guys <3

                                                                                           -Izzy