Dinner date

(Leah point of view )

When we walked out of the hotel and daddy held my hand tightly as we walked tot the restaurant a couple blocks down. As we got closer to the restaurant i noticed a couple girls looking at daddy while we were walking.

"Babygirl don't worry about them. I only want you.

My whole face blushed and I nodded. He gently tilted my face up toward his and kissed me softly but firmly. 

"Let's go eat."

The restaurant was so fancy. I haven't been in any like it before. We got a table that was on the balcony that had a nice view of the city. I looked at the menus that were laid on the table and my eyes widen at the prices of things. 

"Ummm Aaron..."

"Don't worry about the prices okay princess."

I nodded and bit my lip trying to pick the least expensive thing.  I looked up at him and by his facial expression looking a t the menu I could tell he was doing the same. 

"Do you want to go to another place?"

He sighed and we both got up and left quickly without being noticed.  We went into a dairy queen and ate our food. It was kind of a funny sigh seeing us both dressed up nicely eating in a dairy queen. As daddy was chewing on his straw he sighed again.

"Baby I'm sorry for this. I had this whole night planned out but clearly my wallet didn't"

I leaned forward and kissed his cheek and smiled. 

"It's okay I actually prefer this."

"Really why?"

"So that I can do this."

I rolled up a straw wrapper and put it in my straw and blew it in his face.  He slightly growled and me and gave me his daddy look which told me to quit it.  I smirked and did it again. 

"One"

I leaned across the table and poked his cheek with a french fry and noticed him chew on his straw more.

"Two. I suggest you stop before I end up punishing you. Orrrr is that what you want?"

I froze and blushed. How dose he know everything. Daddy's shouldn't have this much power but on the other hand I'm not complaining. He ate the fry that was still near his face and chuckled to himself and smiled.  He got up and paid for our food. 

"Ready princess?"

I grabbed his hand and hugged his arm tightly. He kissed the top of my head and we made our way back to the hotel. As soon as we got in the room I changed into comfy pjs and watched tv while he was in the shower. when I heard the shower stop he ran out of the bathroom in his underwear and into the bed.

"It's so cooooollllddd!"

He snuggled against me and made me yelp from how cold and wet his body was.

"Well daddy this isn't the first time you've made me wet."

He flicked my forehead and wrapped his arm around my wait nuzzling his face into my neck. 

"And it won't be the last."

"Daddy can we order a movie?"

"Hmmmm I don't know you were being a brat at dinner."

"Pllleasse"

He laughed and kissed my neck and let me pick out a movie.

While we were watching the movie I heard light snores from daddy and looked at him sleeping. I played with his hair making him mumble in his sleep. I really love him. Whenever I am with him I can be myself and I know I can trust him fully with everything.I grabbed my phone and took a picture of us sleeping.  While I was taking it daddy woke up and smiled into my neck. 

Tonight might have not been a perfect night in daddy's eyes but to me it was. I loved him and nothing could change that. As I was slowly drifting to sleep I remembered that Mary party is tomorrow. Hopefully everything will go okay since his sister didn't like me right away. But even if she doesn't I have daddy there to protect me from whatever happens.