Mine

*****Smut warning********

(Aaron point of view)

Leah slowly started taking her clothes off and kept looking up at me making me want her even more. She giggled and kissed my chest and played with my underwear waistband. Leah usually isn't this forward. Actually she isn't forward. 

"Daddy can I?"

"Y-yeah babygirl."

Leah pulled my underwear down and started licking around me. My whole face blushed and i groaned under my breath. She started licking more and taking more.  Fuck I didn't know she was this good. I bit my lip and slightly tugged on her hair. 

"Baby  keep goin."

Leah went fast and made me get close and moan loud. I leaned my hand against the wall and started breathing heavy. 

"Baby i'm gonna.."

As soon as I said that I finished and Leah giggled and licked her lips.

*****************smut end*******

I picked Leah up and carried her into the shower and started washing her hair. She relaxed against me smiling.  She is so perfect. I moved her wet hair out of her face and kissed her forehead then her cheeks then her nose making her giggle and try to hide her face. 

"Nooo don't hide baby."

When she looked at me I kissed her deep. When i pulled back her eyes where still closed. When she opened them I was smiling big and turned the shower off. Leah grabbed her faorite towel and wrapped it around herself. she looks so beautiful right now. 

"Wow."

"What daddy?"

I shook my head and walked up to her.

"Nothing babygirl I just realized how lucky I am to have you."

She smiled and walked into her room to get dressed . I kept thinking about what Liam said about her and what we talked about before I went into Leah's.  I got dressed and rubbed the back of my neck but noticed Leah standing infront of me. 

"What's wrong?"

"What do you mean princess?"

Leah walked closer toward me and grabbed and hand and played with my fingers.

"You only rub the back of your neck when your worried or nervous."

I smiled a little and looked down.She knows me so well.  

"Well lets talk somewhere beside the bathroom."

Leah giggled and I followed her into her living room. 

"Now what is it that you're worried about daddy?"

"Well more nervous then worried."

Leah puffed her cheeks out and pouted. 

"What is it?!"

"Leah...."

I took a deep breath and got down on one knee and looked up and her holding an engagement ring. 

"Aaron...."

"Leah  I can't imagine my life with anyone else. I knew I wanted to do this the moment I told you I love you. You're perfect in every single way even if you don't see it I do. I love you more than you'll know, so will you marry me?"

Leah had tears in her eyes.

"Yes!"

I smiled big and put the ring on her finger and she jumped on me knocking me on the ground.  I was laughing and held her tight.  I kissed the top of her head and rubbed her back. My life is perfect now. I have the girl of my dreams and that is all I need to be happy. I tilted Leah face toward mine and I ran my thumb over her bottom lip and kissed her deeply. When I pulled back both of our faces were blushing. 

"I love you my wife."

Leah smiled big and looked at the ring on her finger then back to me.

"I love you my husband."