day of the fight

(Leah point of view)

Today was the day of daddy's fight and he seemed more nervous then usual because I was coming. He was pacing back and forth in the lockeroom rubbing the back of his neck and talking to himself. I started to feel bad the more I looked at him. Maybe I shouldn't have come.

"Aaron..."

He looked toward me and held my hand.

"What's wrong baby you look upset."

"I just. You need to focus and me being here is distracting so I should go home."

Daddy walked up close to me and put his forehead to mine.

"I'll be fine princess knowing that you are here means the world to me."

I nodded and kissed his nose. I love him so much. Daddy looked up toward the clock and bit his lip.

"Well I gotta go now."

Daddy kissed my check and walked out of the locker room toward the ring but I stayed back a bit. For some reason I was even more nervous then he probably is. I'm scared to see him get hurt but I'm more scared to see what he can do. I walked out and sat near his corner. When I looked in the ring I saw daddy sitting on his chair and he looked over toward me and mouthed I love you I'll be ok. I smiled and nodded. When the bell rung daddy and the other guy started fighting. 

"Hey leah I  thought you would stay in the lockeroom?"

Liam sat next to me and watched the fight. His eyes were so focues on there movements meanwhile I gasped when daddy got punched in the face and covered my eyes. When I peaked through my fingers daddy looked like he was getting worn out. 

"Oh no..."

Liam chuckled and looked at me and back toward the ring. 

"He's playing with em. He's completely fine. He pretends to be worn out so that the other guy lets his guard down then he starts fighting for real."

I tilted my head then paid more attention I could see that daddy was smirking the whole time. It was actually kind of scary how he can take all of those hits and not be phased at all. As soon as the guy let his guard down daddy did the exact thing Liam said he would.  He ran at the other guy and started fighting for real. He wouldn't stop hitting him. I could feel myslef starting to get scared. I have never seen the look he had in his eyes before. Daddy punched the guy on the jaw and he was knocked out.

"Our winner is Aaron Vallon!!"

The whole crowd cheered but I was too scared to stand.  I've never seen him like that. But even though I was scared I knew he loved me and I loved him and he would never be like hat toward me. When daddy went back into the locker room I went in and he hugged me and lifted me up off the ground. 

"Are you proud of me?!"

I giggled and wiped the sweat off of his forehead and nodded.

"Yes i am. I'll admit you scared me but I know that you will never be like that with me."

He smiled big like a little kid and kissed all over my face making me squeal. Liam cleared his throat and daddy raised his eyebrow toward him as if he was saying can I help you.

"Good job Aaron just do me a favor?"

"What is it Li?"

Liam walked up to daddy and patted him on the shoulder smiling. 

"Just because your girlfriend is there doesn't mean you should get cocky fighting."

Daddy glared at Liam and growled at him hugging me tighter.

"I'm older then you I can do whatever I want."

"BY TWO FUCKING MINUTES!"

"Yup The best two minutes of my life."

They both kept bickering back and forth the whole way home but it was cute. It showed how much they cared about each other. When we got to daddy's apartment he pulled me into his room and looked at me seriously. 

"Baby you said I scared you early...."

Daddy looked down at the ground and was talking but stopped. I tilted his head up and smiled.

"You did but like I said you would never be that way with me so I'm not anymore okay."

Daddy nodded and pulled me toward him and laid on his bed holding me tight. 

"I love you princess."

"I love you too daddy"

After I said that daddy looked at my hand and played with my ring. I hope that this could last forever but tomorrow and after that will be even better.

 I hope that this could last forever but tomorrow and after that will be even better