Prologue

Nathan was currently sitting on the half broken bench. His friends were mostly traveling and having fun. But he was stuck working in the bar around the corner. He wanted to earn some money in order to have a good time at his high school. It was his last day on this job and it was like hell.

"Nathan, how are you, my man."
That was Peter, one of Nathan best friends. He was not very bright but had a good heart.

"You know just my last day of work. Then I'm free."
They both chuckled and Peter light a cigarette. It was becoming like a habit of his when he was nervous.

"You want one?"

"Nah man, I'm trying to quit."

"Fair enough, anyway I'm here because we are having a party today and I need alcohol."

"Am I invited?"
Peter looked at him like he was crazy as if trying to say that they wouldn't have a party without him.

"Of course you are, there is not a party without our man Nate. So, will you sell me some alcohol? You know that they got security in that store because of Endy."

"Dude, no way. Sure come here in the back."
They exchanged the alcohol and the money and Peter was starting to leave.

"At the usual location?"

Peter spun on his heels.
"You know it."

Maybe this day was not going to be so bad, Nathan thought.

He stopped working at 6 o'clock. And he had just enough time to get changed and drive himself to the house in the middle of the woods. That house was there since the day he can remember. Once his friends and he saved up some money and renovated it. Those were the fun times before Jimmy moved away. They still use the house, but he usually threw the best parties.

He came to the party at around eight because he didn't know what to wear. He decided that he would wear black jeans and a red half-open shirt with some vans.

"Nathan's here."
Somebody screamed. And then everybody repeated that. Drunk people were fun, Nathan thought.

"There you go one mixed shot for you."
Peter gave him the shot that had god knows what in it and he drank it. The shot was strong but he was used to the taste of alcohol. After five of them, he could feel the booze starting to kick in. he felt alive again.

Later he found himself dancing with a random chick that had a big ass. But after that, it all became a bit foggier. All the night was just a big drunken blur.

More shots were taken.
More dancing.
Shots.
Making out with some other girl he has never seen before.
Shots.
At three they decided to climb a tree.

Pain.

Screaming.

Beeping sound.

The smell of alcohol, maybe it was all a dream?

So he obviously didn't die. Just thought you should know.

Love xxx, A

Thanks for the vote🤗