Chapter I

"Hi, I'm Nathan. We are going to be roommates. Right?"
Nathan was extremely nervous. He missed three months of school because he broke his collarbone and his thigh bone. And now there is a big scare left behind. He just hopes he doesn't get bullied. And he is sharing a room with two other guys. Zach and Jacob. He has never been so scared. After the accident, he was not himself anymore.

"Jup, I'm Zach. Jacob is not here because of his girlfriend."
Nathan visibly relaxed because Zach did give out bad vibes, he had a calming aura around him, in a sense.

"Oh, ok could you show me the room. Please?"
Zach smiled fondly at his adorableness. And just told him where he could sleep. He got the top bed because he came last. Under him was Zach. The bed in the corner was Jacob's. Zach said that he moved the bed because Jacob would sometimes sneak his girlfriend over and they could be loud.

"That's the bathroom. It's not much. Also, the sink is old, and the shower well, if the shower doesn't work I..., we will have to scrape the stones off again."

"You do know you can just soak the shower head in vinegar and baking soda, and it will go away?"
Zach was so surprised, Nathan was actually smart, didn't seem like the smart type. You wouldn't guess it.

"I better unpack."
Nathan worked around the house because his mother worked a lot and since she would never be home to take care of the chorus, he would have to take care of the house. So he knew how to work a house.

"Do you need a hand?"
Nathan remembered that he has his books with him.

"No, it's fine. You don't have to."
So when Zach heard that he just took a seat on an old looking chair and watched Nathan.

"Sooo, how is school?" Nathan didn't want the uncomfortable science so he asked the first thing that crossed his mind.

"That's the worst conversation starter there is."
Zach chuckled to himself.

"Shut up, I tried. If you are so smart you do it."
Zach just couldn't stop smiling at that boy. He had a strange feeling in his gut around him, not like the uncomfortable one you get next to psychopaths, just weird. He was hot very fond of the feeling, it also crossed his mind that is similar to fear but he dropped the thought sooner than he got it.

"Do you do any sports?" That's was better right, Zach thought.

"Oh yeah, that is soo much better. And no I don't really do sports. What about you?"

"I do a bit of swimming. Not much?"

"Swimming, not much! Pha. I have never been to the gym."
Zach lets out a sound that is something between a laugh and a pha sound.

That is not completely true though. Nathan used to play basketball and he was actually pretty good at it, well before the accident of course.

They were just chatting a bit, getting to know each other. Zach told Nathan that he has an older sister that is not available, even though she doesn't have a boyfriend. Nathan thought it was cute how he was protective of her.

Nathan only had two younger brothers though, so he always plays the mature role at home. Be the role model for your whole life is hard, but he got used to it.

They were just chatting about football when Jacob came into the room.

"Oh, you have finally decided to pay us a visit."
Nathan immediately sensed that he was like a chill and funny guy to hang around with. He also saw why he had a girlfriend I mean he was obviously not gay but he had eyes. And he saw the biceps and abs underneath the shirt. And the pretty piercing eyes and.

"Hi."
His voice came out weak and he hated it. Jacob just patted his shoulder and strolled towards the shower.

The three of them quickly fell asleep because they were all exhausted, Jacob from football practice, Zach from swimming and Nathan from meeting new people.

Love xx, A

Thanks for the vote🤗