Chapter XVIII [light SMUT]

Thank you guys for 1.2k reads. I warn you there is going to be some light SMUT. DON'T FUCKING REPORT THANK YOU.

Zach hadn't had alone time in what it seemed like forever. Jacob was at his girlfriend's and Nathan was with Ines and Vali studying Maths. And he was left alone in his room, his training session has been cancelled due to trainer's sickness.

Zach was quite bored now that he was alone. Normally there would be Nathan with him, to help him with boredom, but now he doesn't know what to do.

He was pacing the room for a bit but ended up on the bed watching some weird videos on his phone. He came across some fan videos where they put some cheesy music oven the celebrities action so that it makes it look cute. After watching like 50 videos, he came across some edits that were different than others. It seemed like this video was meant to be cute couple things that these two do. It was cute and innocent at first but after some more videos, they turned from adorable to hot and steamy.

And he was hard. He couldn't help it the guy had pretty pink lips and cheeky little dimples. He reminded him of Nathan but just a little bit.

But the problem now was that he didn't know what to do. Should he masturbate, or should he just take a cold shower and have bluebells for the next 3 days and wake up with morning wood pressed to Nathan's ass.

So he naturally decided to jack off. But he didn't want to just use his imagination so he put on some porn. But he put on lesbian porn and it seemed like it was doing the opposite of what he wanted. His hand was going up and down on his dick.

"C'mon. Ughhh... mmm. This is not working."

He started to glide his hand more forcefully than before determent to get himself off. The phone was long forgotten on his lap and he started to cry. His dick was going soft and his mind was racing. He knew that he wasn't completely straight, but he didn't know what that kind of impact would that have on his life. He tried to calm himself down and was so distracted that he didn't even hear Nathan come into the room.

Nathan entered the room and found Zach crying on his bed. The scene in front of his eyes hurt him like hell. His mind was rushing with bad thoughts like did somebody hurt his baby or what happened in general. He rushed towards the clutched figure and put his hand on the boy's shoulder.

"Zach, what happened? Did you get hurt?"

"Nathan... it is horrible."

Zach bearly choked that out. So Nathan hugged him and rubbed circles on his back, trying to calm him down.

"Shuus, baby. Tell me what is wrong?"

"It doesn't work anymore."

"What doesn't work, baby?"

Nathan looks into Zach's face after a few seconds because he didn't answer. Zach didn't look him in the eyes to embarrassed to do so. But Nathan lifted his chin up and forced him to look into his eyes. A blush spread across Zach's face and motioned towards the phone. Nathan took a look at it and understood immediately. Zach was not turned on by two cheep girls who pretended they wanted each other. He spared one last look at the phone and then locked it and threw it away. He turned his attention back towards Zach. He really took in the sight. He had tears streaming down his face and his eyes were bloodshot. He looked furder down and saw the glimpse of his dick. It was red like someone was taking its frustration out on it.

Nathan didn't know what to do. Zach was crying because he couldn't get it up while watching lesbian porn. So he said the only thing that he could think of.

"Come here, let me help you. It's all right."

He kissed the side of Zach's head and placed him on his lap. He slowly ran his fingers down the boy's back and stopped at the swell of his bum. He kissed him on each cheek slowly kissing away the tears. Then he moved his hands to rest on the sides of the face and kissed him on the mouth. The kiss was nothing like all the kisses they shared before. It was gentle and soft, it was making Zach all tingly inside. And he was slowly melting into Nathan's touch and relaxing along the way.

Nathan then ran his hands down Zach's torso and tugged on his shirt. Zach got the memo and disposed the shirt. Nathan took in the sight. Sure he has seen the boy naked but never in a scenario like this. He littered kisses along the shorter's chest and tried to make him relaxed and turned on. It worked as Zach soon started to make small noises of pleasure.

Nathan moved his mouth on Zach's neck and started biting and sucking at it, that drew Zach crazy as he started to rut his hips against the other's belly. He was now fully hard again and more desperate than ever.

"Are you sure that it doesn't work? Because it sure as hell looks like it works to me."

Zach was so lost in the feeling that he couldn't answer, he was now whining and basically begging Nathan with his eyes to touch him. He was never the one to beg. But he didn't know what to do to get Nathan's hands on him. And if Nathan wouldn't give him what he wanted he would be ready to do so. Luckily Nathan understood and took ahold of Zach's member. that alone caused Zach to buckle his hips into the hand and melt like a puddle into Nathan's hands. He has never felt anything like that before and he was kind of scared of it.

Nathan's hands were sliding up and down Zach's length occasionally brushing against the head sending waves of pleasure through Zach's body. Nathan's mouth was near the other one's ear. he was biting his earlobe and kissing right below the ear. It was all too much for Zach.

"Nathan...ughh."

Zach could feel that he was getting closer to his orgasm and he tried to warn Nathan.

"It's ok baby, let go."

And that is exactly Zach did. He spilt all over Natha's hand and onto his stomach. Nathan was pumping him through the whole time and was kissing his cheeks.

Lastly, Nathan kissed him on the mouth and tried to savour the moment.

This was so awkward to write like hello.

Love xx, A

Thanks for the vote🤗