Chapter XIV

I just realized That I have like 6 chapters left, cuz there is going to be like 20 chapters. OMG. Anyways I love every single one of you. 

"Zach, are you ok?"
Nathan nursed into the room all sweaty and out of breath.

"What the fuck did you do? Were you running?"
Zach cooed over him.

"Yes, you fucked I got excited and scared at the same time. Do you even realize how much adrenaline was in my vanes at the same time?"
Zach was fonding over everything. He really missed Nathan, what was he thinking when he started to ignore him? God, he is such an idiot.

"Nathan we need to talk. Well actually just listen to me and then you can say what you mean."

"Ok understood."
Even if Nathan came off as cool he really wasn't the anticipation was killing him.

"So Nathan, firstly I'm sorry I ignored you for the past two weeks it was really immature from me. And I just want to say that...
Ughh this is hard... Fuck.
Ok, Nathan, I like you. I liked the kiss I like your smile I like your puppy dog eyes, I like your smooth face. I like how you just know a lot of weird shit. I like everything about you. I was so scared to admit that I have feelings for you. But I'm not sure if I'm gay ok. I'm sorry this might sound weird but can we like go back to normal and see where we go from there?"

Nathan was sad but happy at the same time, he knew that he was bi the moment he stepped into the dorm and saw Zach. He gist knew and he accepted it. He is happy that they are back to falling terms but at the same time, he is sad because Zach still isn't sure what to do with himself.

"Sure dude. Like can I have a hug, well more like can I give you one, because you are brave?"
And they hugged neither of them wanting to let go first.

"And also don't call me dude. That's just weird."

"Yes, sir."

They stayed in the room for the rest of the day. They played games and watched youtube. And then Ines came into the room to check on Zach.

"I see you guys made up."
She had a full view of Nathan and Zach shirtless on Zach's bed watching youtube.

"Yes and thanks to you I guess."
Ines nodded and remembered what she told Zach.

"Oh and please don't tell anyone that I'm bi. Thanks."

"I think you just came out to me."
Nathan said.

"I know you won't tell anyone."
She winked at him and Nathan had a feeling that she knows more than it seems.

"Anyways I should be going, I hope you guys are enjoying yourself please don't be too loud the walls are thin and I live right underneath you and I hear everything, just so you know."
Nathan laughed and Zach has a blush creeping on to his face.

"Bye for now I guess. If you need anything come to me I guess."

"Noted."
Said Nathan and focused back onto the computer. Zach mother a thank you to Ines and she nodded but right before she closed the door she said something about the fact that they were too cute to let go.

Also not edited. I just have a weird inspiration right now. I might as well write the whole book today. Phaha

Love xx, A

Thanks for the vote🤗