Chapter XV

You guy are so fucking lovely. Also, we are almost at 800 reads omfg.

The things have gotten back to normal between Zach and Nathan. They were still sitting next to Ines and Mary as they got notes and homework from them.

Ines and Zach became good friends, after all that happened and they hung out a lot so Nathan and Mary had to kind of tag along. But it was fun, Ines and Zach were messing around and Mary and Nathan were giggling all the time.

The bell rang and it was their cue to leave for sports. Ines and Mary went to the girl's changing room and Nathan and Zach went to the boy's one.

"Zach, hurry up we are going to be late ... again."

"Shuus, baby even if we are late the teacher won't say anything."

Nathan was annoyed, he wanted to go to the sports but Zach was dressing up painfully slow. He didn't even catch the word baby.

After 10 minutes of Nathan nagging, Zach and Nathan arrived to the class, the teacher was not there yet so Nathan decided to sit on the big sports mat. He was basically laying on it.

"Nathan move."

"No, I'm comfy and don't tell me what to do."

"Nath, move! Or I'm going to jump on you."

Nathan opened his legs and arms wider and Zach's eyes bulked up.

"Then do it. Just jump."

And Zach did he landed next to Nathan because he didn't want to hurt him.

"Guys stop jumping and come with me."

The teacher had to ruin the mood.

Nathan stood up first, like a good boy he was and Zach was maybe checking his bum out.

"Ok, so today I'm not going to give you shit, just do whatever you want."

Both Zach and Nathan signed in relief because they loved their lazy teacher.

"What are we going to do?"

"I can do you."

"Zach I'm serious."

"So am I."

Nathan just rolled his eyes and picked up a football.

"I guess we are playing ball."

"I can do that too. If you want?"

"Oh my god, Zach! Can you stop?"

"Stop with what?"

"Don't even try to act innocent, you perv."

Both of them laughing and feeling light hearted.

They quickly realized that they were to lazy to play footie with others, so they just ended up walking around the school campus.

"I never knew that it was so peaceful out here in the morning."

Nathan's eyes were glowing in the morning light and he looked like a happy child who you told that he was a good boy and can get treats before dinner.

Zach watched as Nathan ran around the campus looking like a fairy.

"Don't run so damn fast. I'm old."

"Shut up and run."

That was all Nathan needed to say for Zach to obligate.

They ended up doing more running than before but they went back to English with wide smiles on their faces.

I just feel like i dont edit anything like im so bad at this.
Love xx, A

Thanks for the vote🤗