Chapter VIII

It was painful for Zach to watch his father die. He never had a good relationship with his father, but you know at least he got one.
His father was never home, always on bussnes trips. Or away because of work. His mother pacticly raised him and his sister by herself. He missed the father role in his life. But he never thought about it. But now that he is gone. The cruel reality struck him. He missed his father, he really did.

But not like his father in particular more like a father role that was just never there. All the had wah his older sister and his mom. That is why he always
got on well with girl. The overt guys envyed him because of that, but the truth was that he knew what girls needed in a guy.

Zach was crushed, but the saddesed part was that nobody cried during the funeral. All the people that knew him didn't really hang out with him, because the only thing that he thought about was work.

Zach was grateful because he lived in a manchen on top of the hill with a pool and a large back yard. But he couldn't help but feel empty.

His sister didn't even shead a single tear. Wich was very unusual for her. She was a big crybaby other wise.

His mom looked like she was going to murder some lady at the funeral who was the only one who was crying. He later found out that all the bussnes trips that his father took were to that woman's house.

The mood was pretty depressing but nobody really talked about it. And Zach didn't like that. He wanted desperately to tell his feeling to somebody.

When he thought about that. He remembered some particular brown haired boy. All he wanted was to be held by him, while he cried his eyes out.

Zach was there for Nathan when he told him about his accident with the scar and he was sure that he would listen to his problems as well.

He just wanted to feel a warm body next to him while he tried ti fall asleep. Someones fingertips running thought his hair.

He wanted to hear someones heartbeat while laying in bead and for the most part he wanted to feel loved.

All the love xx, A

Thanks for the vote🤗