Chapter XII

Ok, so this chapter is going to be a bit different. So I have this idea that Ines and Mary are going to ship Nathan and Zach. And this chapter is going to be them talking in the room after a few days of them sitting next to them. 

"Ok, girl so what did I tell you? I told you this the moment they walked in the class together on the first day."

"Yeah, M you are smart I know. And they look so cute together. I can't we have them separate. We have to make them come close again."

Mary was thinking for a little bit before she spoke.

"So Zach is sitting next to you and seem you guys have an ok relationship. Well, you have a good relationship with everyone..."

"Christine is not one of them, but do continue. We don't mention her name."

"...as I was saying you have a great relationship with everyone and you can talk to Zach and befriend him. Also, help him come back into terms with Nathan."

"Bitch, why do I have to do all the work? And what the fuck are you going to do, mmhm? Talk to Nathan?"

"No, I'm going to supervise you, obviously."

Ines rolled her eyes at that comment. They got on so well and she would have anyone else for a roommate.

"You have to talk to Nathan too, ok? At least try."

"No, absolutely not."

I made a pouty face in her direction and got on my knees.

"Please, please, pretty please."

"Ok, ok, ok... and for god's sake stand up if Valentin comes in here we are fucked."

Ines stands up and hugs Mary.

"Thank you, and stop calling Vali Valentin. You know he doesn't like that."

"Whatever, let's go watch some stupid youtube video and then sleep because I feel like tomorrow is going to be a big day."

"As you wish ma'am. So Shane Dawson?"

"Omg a girl after my heart." 

"Oh shut it."

They were both laughing and enjoying each other's company not knowing what is to come upon them.

This a short filler. I think is really cute.

Love xx, A

Thanks for the vote🤗