Chapter V

I've been obsessed with his voice.

"What time is it?"
Nathan woke up on Thursday a bit confused. Yesterday Zach had late practice and he missed him. Normally they would watch movies late at night and wake up five minutes till class and barely make it. But on Wednesdays Zach has night practice and Nathan didn't have anybody to watch movies with so he cuddled into Zach's bed and fell asleep.

"Well good morning. How was my bed, I see you missed me?"
Nathan blushed and lowered his head. He was so embarrassed. Zach fund that really cute so he lifted his chin up and bumped his nose.

"It's ok I missed you too."
Zach got used to that. They always called each other by nicknames and were all cuddly and stuff. It's like they have known each other for years. But it's only been a month or so. They just kind of clicked when they met.

"We still have fifteen minutes, princess."

"Shut up I'm not a princess. I'm a grown man."

"You are a grown man who chooses his outfit a day before and spends an hour in the shower minimum and ..."

"Okay, okay I get it."
Nathan put his hand on Zach's lips to shut him up. Zach pulled his hand so that they both fell on his bed and started laughing.

"You are such an idiot."
Nathan said. They got dressed and sat down and played games on their phones. Nathan showed Zach this annoying game and now he plays it all the time. It's really stupid but it's better than talking. They were just sitting together and enjoying each other's company. No words really needed.

The classes were pretty boring, except for PE where they could do whatever they wanted.

Today they went to the gym and tried to work out. Tried is the main focus of this sentence.

All they really did in gym class was sit next to each other and tease the other person.

Nathan didn't usually work out so he went to the bike thingy and moved around a little bit so that it looked like he was doing something.

Zach on the other side of the room was bench pressing. Basically just showing off.

They had a naturally flirty relationship. They were comfortable with each other and constantly messing around.

So Nathan propped his body up and leaned forward. His butt was high in the air swaying lift and right. Zach saw that and laughed at him, but at the same time, dirty thoughts went through his mind. All the things that he could do to his petite and fragile looking body. But he pushed those thoughts away and continued to bench press. Nathan stopped moving his hips and looked at Zach who was grinning like an idiot while he was looking at him.

"What are you looking at, hmm?"
Zach didn't answer, just pushed his lips together.

Nathan got off the bike and sat down next to Zach, who all of a sudden felt really motivated to do the presses. Sweat was dripping down his biceps and his shirt was sticking to his body. Nathan felt hot just by looking at the state he was in, but he would never tell him that. And also he was straight last time he checked. And his dick agreed with a girl going down on him.

But at the same time, he felt comfortable next to Zach so he jokingly stroked Zach's sides.

"Damn doy, if you keep going at it, you could lift me up like I'm a feather."
Zach stopped with his pressing, sat up and looked down at Nathan.

"Are you questioning my strength, princess?"
Nathan blushed, he didn't expect to get that kind of an answer. So he got all red and mushy.

"No!?"
Zach thought it was adorable how he got all flustered.

"Come here, let's try it."
Nathan lifted his arms up in the air and waited for Zach to pick him up, like a little kid.

Zach chuckled and lifted Nathan up like a princess he was. Nathan's petite body pressed flush against Zach's chest. Zach felt a familiar warmth spread across his body, that showed up every time Nathan and him were together. Nathan's face held so much happiness that is was about to break.

Nathan snaked his arms around Zach's neck and Zach's arms were settled around his waist. Nathan's legs were dangling freely.

"I think I can lift you up, don't you think?"

"Yes."
Nathan hid his face in the crook of the other one's neck when Zach started spinning.

The room was full of laughter that came from Zach who was enjoying the spin and Nathan's body on his.

But soon enough their little moment got ruined when the bell rang and they separated, scared that the teacher will see them messing around.

Well, guess who decided to update. It was me.
Love xx, A

Thanks for the vote🤗