Chapter III

"Hey, you there. Wake up."
Nathan flickered his bright blue eyes open. Zach thought that those were actually pretty, too pretty for a guy to have them. But he also thought that a lot of people's eyes were pretty, mostly girl's, but that didn't mean anything, right?

"It's seven o'clock and school starts in an hour so I thought that you might want to play some games. I mean you have been sleeping for like twelve hours so I think that you had enough sleep."

"Why am I in your bed?"
Nathan was suddenly a lot more awake.

"I could ask you the same question, I came here and you were sleeping like a baby on my bed with a guitar."
Nathan's just dropped his head and mumbled sorry.

"Hey, why are you sorry, you should only be sorry that you didn't tell me that you play the guitar."

"Sorry."

"It's ok. Hey, don't start crying."
Nathan just gave him a small smile. And put a middle finger up.

"Ummm why don't you just play me something on the guitar?" Zach didn't like silence.

"Okay if that's what you want. But I can't sing."
Nathan picked up the guitar and started strumming some tune on it. Soon enough he was humming too.

Zach was just in awe, listening and relaxing. Nathan's voice was so sweet and smooth that you could listen to it all day. He said he couldn't sing, yeah right.

Soon they had to go to classes which made Zach sad but he got over it, pretty soon since they would be sitting next to each other the whole day.

Nothing new happened in classes they only got an essay to write in English class. But otherwise nothing new.

Zach and Nathan then went to lunch together, because Zach didn't have a swimming practice and he could hang out with Nathan.

"Hey, would you mind if I did some laps and you waited for me on the bench?"

"No, I don't."
For some reason, Nathan thought that this sounds like every cheesy teenage movie's start ofa romance. But shrugged it off.

He sat on that stupid bench that was half broken. But the saddest part was that all the others are completely broken. And he was just thinking how much he knows about Zach and how fast they've clicked, it was weird he never clicked with anyone so fast.

Zach was coming closer to Nathan.

"Would you mind holding this."
He threw him his jacket so that he was only running in his long-sleeved shirt.
His muscles were visible underneath that tight shirt. Every movement was shown. Nathan didn't know why he was observing him so much because he's never checked some other guy out like that. But he pushed that thought aside and just thought that he was checking him out because he had good muscle structure. That's all.

"Nathan, you coming?"

"What?"

"I said if you want to come with me inside and give me back my jacket."

"Oh, yes there you go."

They went inside. Zach was joking around like always making Nathan laugh like crazy. He was telling him about the game he plays. And it's a game where you are catching animals and building a zoo. Nathan thought that it sounds childish and lame, but the way Zach described it, it sounded like it was the best game ever.

"I'm not joking it's a really good game."
Nathan just nodded his head and continued to listen.

In their room, Nathan sat down on Zach's bed and got comfortable. Zach went to take a shower so Nathan did his homework and started to write an essay.

Zach did his homework too, for the first time this school year. He didn't want Nathan to think he doesn't do shit in school. Plus he didn't want Nathan to be the only one doing work.

Jacob came into the room later that night and found them sleeping each in their own bed.

So this is shit.
Love xx, A

Thanks for the vote🤗