Chapter XIX [SMUT]

OK, so thank you all for this much support. Like I HAVE NEVER IMAGINED THAT I WILL COME SO FAR. I KNOW THERE IS stLL oNE MORE CHAPTER left FOR Me TO WRITE BUT I JUST CANT OK Thank You.

IM fEeLing gEneROUS TODAY sO IM GOIng TO WRiTE SOME SMUUUUT:)

A quick handjob in the middle of sports was basically a routine by now. They were always touchy and giggly and all red when they came back from the toilet break. And today was no exception.

Since they had a double period the teacher normally gives them a little break in the middle. So that is when Zach and Nathan would sneak into the bathroom and have a quicky.

And today the coach said that they can have a 5-minute break, Nathan literally dragged Zach towards the restroom. Zach was not really complaining, he was going to get his dick sucked and all he could think about was how Nathan's lips feel wrapt around him. And he smiled.

Nathan opened the first bathroom dor that he found and pushed Zach inside.

"Get your pants down."

"Wow, such a classy lady, aren't you, Nathan?"

"Don't fucking talk and just give me your dick."

"You really know how to please a man, don't you."

Zach kept teasing him and Nathan didn't like it like that.

"You know what I've changed my mind. Have fun jacking off in the school bathroom."

in all seriousness, Nathan was not going to leave, he was only messing with Zach.

"Oi, baby I'm sorry. Come back, don't leave me like this."

He motioned towards his dick that was already hard and ready in his pants.

"And that is my problem because?"

Nathan wasn't about to give up, he was going to keep pushing his buttons. He extended his hand and checked how hard Zach was in his gym shorts. Well hard was an understatement. If Nathan would have brushed his hand against the outline again, Zach would probably start leaking. Nathan stopped with his movement and looked up at Zach.

"I asked you a question."

Zach bends down to whisper in Nathan's ear.

"You made me like this, you fix it."

That flipped the switch in Nathan and he pushed Zach's shorts with underwear off of him. He would normally use his hands because he would need his voice but right now he didn't really care. He licked Zach's head and spat on it. They didn't have a lot of time so he had to make it quick. Without any second thoughts, he dipped his head down and took all of Zach in his mouth. He sucked and used his tongue to double the pleasure. He knew what mouth fucking did to Zach so he put his hands on Zach's thighs and looked up into Zach's eyes in anticipation. Zach firstly didn't get the memo, but when he did his pupils got hider and his eyes became black. All that turned Nathan on and he wanted to please Zach even more.

Zach started thrusting in and out of Nathan's mouth small breathless groans leaving his mouth. Nathan wasn't much better loud choked sounds escaped from his throat. If someone were to come into the bathroom they wouldn't last very long in here.

"Oh, god Nathan you look so pretty like that. Taking my cock like it's nothing."

Nathan only sucked harder sending waves of pleasure all over Zach's body. Zach started shaking with the intense pleasure and Nathan knew that he wouldn't last long.

"I'm gonna cum."

That was all he managed to say before he came down Nathan's throat. Nathan kept sucking him through his orgasm before Zach used his head away.

"Fuck that was good, we should do that more often."

"Um, I think you are forgetting something."

"What?"

Nathan motioned toward his dick. And raised his eyebrows.

"Ok fine I'll give you a quick handjob."

Zach already took Nathan's pants off when he suddenly stopped.

"But no homo."

"Of course."
It was always the same, Zach didn't want to admit that they might want to be more than just buddies who give each other a hand now and then. It kind of hurt Nathan to know that but he pushed it away for now.

He didn't need much help to cum. A couple of strokes down his dick and he was cuming all over Zach's hands.

They quickly cleaned up and went back to gym class where they tried to look as not suspicious as possible.

Fuck guys thank you, see you at the next chapter

Love xx, A

Thanks for the vote🤗