Chapter IX

The holidays were over and all of the students were going back to the dorms and back to hell.

It was a new year and a new beginning for a lot of people.

Nathan was so happy and started the new year in the sign of happiness and full of love.

He was basically floating in the air. Walking like he had no care in the whole wide world.

Nathan came into his and Zach's room. And he saw Zach broken sitting on the bed, not crying, just staring into the distance. His face didn't show any sign of emotion what so ever. It was quite scary.

"Hi, what happened, boo. Who hurt you?"
Zach looked at him and the tears streamed from his eyes.

Nathan dropped all the bags and hugged Zach. He wrapped himself around Zach like his life depended on that. He didn't let him go nor stopped running his hands tenderly all over his body. It was not sexual or anything he was just trying to comfort him.

Zach told Nathan everything, he told him about his family, about his father going to this very important business meetings. To all the times his father wasn't there and all the feeling he felt towards father. He also told him how empty he felt when his father passed away. But the emptiness was only permanent. Because soon enough it was replaced with anger and now sadness.

It was still his father at the end of the day. Even though he didn't take good care of him, or even probably know to which school he went to. He was still sad.

Nathan didn't know what other to do than to just be there and listen to everything that he had to say. He then asked if he needed anything.

Zach just shook his head and nuzzled his face into Nathan's neck. It was warm and soft and it was just screaming for Zach to melt his face into it.

He felt two strong hands tug him closer to the other boy's body. He drifted away finally feeling some sort of love.

Nathan's hand was running across Zach's back till it got tired and stilled into a hug.

This was short. It is also unedited. I have a lot on my mind rn. I will start writing in July.

Love xxx, A.

Thanks for the vote🤗