Chapter XVII

Thank you so much for 1k reads, means a lot. We have 3 more chapters I'm kind of sad but at the same time not.

"Princess, wake up. We have a school trip today."

"What?"

"I didn't know either, but Ines came into the room like 15 minutes ago and asked if we three and Mary are going to sit together in the train compartment. So I said yes. I hope you are not mad."

"No, why would I be mad they are one of few people who know and are totally ok with us."

"Ok, I'm glad you are ok with them. An also you need to get dressed like now. We are leaving in like 20 minutes."
Nathan groaned but got out of the bed nevertheless.

"I already prepared our bag and stuff. So just get dressed as soon as possible."
Nathan nodded and took some black skinny jeans and a white tee to get dressed in.

"Hurry, we don't want the train to leave without us. Shit, that sounds lite that wizard Potter to some shit."

"Zach, it's called Harry Potter. You uncultured swine. And yes it does. Now let's go before we are late."

They skipped down the stairs and ran to the train station where they met with Ines and Mary.

"You sure did take your sweet time. I thought you lovebirds will just skip and stay in bed."

"Ines!"
Mary covered her mouth with her hands but grinned like mad. Nathan and Zach were chuckling along as they all went to the compartment.

The teacher soon came to check if everyone was where they supposed to be.

"Oh I see you guys are here ok, so Zach, Nathan, Mary, and Ines. Good, good. I will see you guys when we get off so I can count you again."

"Goodbye, mister Brook."
Ines gives the math teacher a cheeky smile and he bit his lip and walked out.

"What was that about?"
Mary looked at Ines with an amused smile when Nathan asked her that.

"Well, I have to pass the class somehow."
They all laughed at Ines' comment. But She went on with the play and stayed serious.

"I take this very professionally. We have a timetable on when we meet and what we do."
She even added the wink to that.

The other three were now basically crying because of laughter.

"What?"
Ines acted like it was completely normal but she couldn't hold it for long as she cracked a smile soon after.

"No, but for real, what was that?"
Nathan asked again with tears in his eyes.

"I told you I need a good grade and he needs good eye candy."

"You are nuts."
Both Nathan and Zach said at the same time.

"And you two are sickly adorable, go make out or something. Me and Mary are going to look at pictures of Zayn Malik and Harry Styles and listen to some music."

Nathan nuzzled his face into Zach's neck and stated like that.

"What is it, kitten?"

"'M tired. You woke me up really early. Let me sleep."
Zach chuckled and patted Nathan's hair and let him sleep.

They were curled up asleep not long after Ines said to go make out. And they just looked so adorable.

Mary saw that and nudged Ines out of her trans.

"What?"

"Look, they look like they are enjoying themselves."

"Oh. I'm not going to let this slip. Also who even tops here?"
She was already taking pictures of them and fangirling over the fact that they are curled together on the train.

Soon enough the fun was ruined as Mr. Brook came into the compartment.

"Ines good you are awake. Would you mind helping me?"
Zach and Nathan were wide awake because they thought one Od the classmates came into the compartment.
And all three were sharing a knowing look. They weren't supposed to come to a stop for a mother half an hour.

"Sure, Mr. Brook. How do you need me?"
There was a hint of flirtatiousness in her voice.

"I'll show you."
With that, they left the three of them alone.

"Well, let's hope she gets a good grade."
Nathan and Zach agreed. They all waited for her turn but she didn't come back. The train came to a stop and all of the students were starting to pile up in front of the train.

Mr, Brook was counting the students and Ines came to the group with red lips and pink cheeks.

"Care to explain what happened?
Mary was mad at there but at the same time, she was amused.

"Well, he came in like 2 minutes. Sucked all the fun out of it."
Nathan and Zach were just shaking their heads and Mary went on to scold her.

The rest of the trip was pretty boring. They had to listen to the teacher talk about some romantic Church and do some papers. They didn't really have a break because the train ride was quite long for the one day trip.

When they all came back on the train Ines showed the couple their cute pictures, she collected throughout the whole day.

"Look how cute."

"Omg, delete that. I look like a demon."

"Shut up, Nathan you look like a fucking model."

"I'm sending them to you both so you can have cute backgrounds."

"Ok, done. Now don't bother to wake me up. I'm going to sleep and hopefully not dream about the professor."

Ines saw Mart's exposed arm and didn't even bother to ask if she can take a nap on it. She just did.

Ok, this is bad guys. It is a bit longer but is shit. Nothing really cute happens. 

Love xx, A

Thanks for the vote🤗