Chapter 10: Devil's Game

"Ahhh!"

The scream echoed through the dungeon, and became distorted as it was thrown back from the high walls. With every hit with the whip it seemed that the man was cutting his flesh from his bones. He could feel how the warm liquid of his blood flowed down his back, soaking the only article of clothing they had left him with- his boxers- and then further down his legs. He could see how it pooled around his feet, colouring the floor in a deep red, and making it slippery.

He had already given up on trying to stand.

Chancing a glance over his shoulder, he could see the sardistic gleam in his tormentor's onyx eye, though there was no other sign that indicated how much he enjoyed torturing him. Noticing his stare, the man with the whip locked gazes with him for just the briefest moment, before dedicating his full attention to his task again. Another hit, another scream, and snickering from the sides. There were so many people in this room, enjoying the 'show' like someone would their favorite TV series.

So many people, but it had to be him.

"Did I hurt you, Haruno-san?" the silver-haired man asked innocently.

More snickering.

Him. The Lady Hokage had appointed him to handle the whip. He, who got them into this mess in the first place! Hatake Kakashi. Why wasn't the Copy Nin standing here? He was the one that had commited the sin! He, Haruno Masashiro, had only honored his duties as a father, punishing the little slut that had slept with her sensei for who knows how long. He had taught her a lesson, his daughter. That was his duty as her father, after all. The little bitch had it coming! She deserved it!

Another hit, another scream. Chuckling.

And what did it mean that her hymen had still been intact when he'd taken her?! Nothing. She was a medic, she had probably let it grow again. Slut. She probably found some perverse fun in having her virginity taken by that bastard of her sensei over and over again! Whore. He probably enjoyed it, too. Hentai. The two of them had been screwing each other for months, maybe years, he was sure of that.

Yet, the Lady Hokage blamed him, blamed him for doing his job!

Another hit, another scream. A smirk plastered on Tsunade's face.

"Scream a little louder for us, Haruno-san," he could hear Kakashi purr.

A fit of laughter vibrated through the room. Even the present ANBU couldn't stop deep chuckles leaving their throat. It all resounded from the walls of the little dungeon, and snuck into his ears, meshed together to one crazy sound. It became the last thing he could hear before fading into the sweet bliss of unconsciousness, still wondering how it had all gotten so far.

33333333

(That morning)

Sakura awoke, feeling warm and tingly. Something tickled her neck, and something other sent shivers down her spine when brushing her cheek. Cracking her eyes open, for a moment she saw only darkness, and panicked, thinking that she had gone blind. Then, she remembered the night before when Kakashi had taken her into his arms once again, her face pressed against the black material of his shirt. Looking up from under her thick eye-lashes, she found his mask-covered chin lying on her temple, his breath hitting her cheek in soft, even blows. He was still sleeping. Dropping her gaze a little, the young medic saw that her arms were still encircling his neck, while his were holding onto her hips ever so slightly. She blushed at how close they were. His body was pressed intimately against her's, and, though they were- again- fully clothd, it was still a very compromising position. Especially with one of his knees between her legs, and her breast pressed flush against his chest.