Chapter 32: Down and Dirty... or Not?

"Oh god, I've never been so tired," Sakura complained as she unlocked the door to her apartment late that night. "And my feet are killing me!"

"I'm hungry," Kakashi said, the comment strangely out of place.

"... I'm going to cook some rice."

Sakura smiled at him, throwing away her high-heels, and starting to walk towards the kitchen, bare-foot. She never made more than three steps, though, before her wrist was grabbed, and she was yanked back into an all to familiar warm, hard body. She sighed contently as her soft bosom made contact with his firm chest (What were you guys thinking was 'hard'? Perverts!... Not that I blame you...). The sound was swallowed by his unmasked lips that went to cover her own in a bruising kiss. One hand fisted in her hair, while the other travelled over her sides to her back, and to the little bit of flesh that was hidden underneath her brides-maid dress.

In the back of her mind, Sakura registered a light 'thump', and an indignant hiss at being diregarded on the floor, but he had taken over possesion of her senses way too much already, for her to analyze those sounds.

He let go of her lips to breath, and whisper as he looked into her eyes. Whisper a sentence that made her shiver all over, and not in an unpleasant way.

"Not that kind of hungry."

Her eyes widened, knowing exactly what he was talking about. A blush turned her skin the lovely shade of her hair, and she couldn't stop the continous shivers that travelled up and down her spine. He heard her gasp, and used the opportunity to slip his tongue into her mouth again. Their eyes were open this time, and the slow, sensual strokes of his tongue adding to the gentle circles his thumb was making on the skin of her back, served to soothe her. He saw pleasure and anticipation flood her, but couldn't miss the slight fear either. She trusted him, but her hands still fisted in his jacket at the rise of an ounce of panic. His lips left hers to take a much-needed breath, before latching onto her throat, where her pulse raced.

"I gave you a promise, Sakura," he reminded her, albeit huskily. "And I always keep my promises! We won't do anything you are not ready for."

He came up to look at her face, and watched a relieved smile spread over it. Her eyes were closed.

"But," he said, lowering his voice another octave as her eyes widened again, and his mouth connected with her jaw. His lips travelled up to her earlobe, giving it a gentle tug. She gave a faint moan, unable to hold it back. His mouth then turned it's attention to nibbling at her chin, but not before his tongue left it's confines to leave a moist trail over her rosy-coloured cheek. He felt Sakura's back arch into him as the action fueled her desire. "But your lips can not reject me... They're mine!"

And without waiting for a response, he claimed what was indeed his in a searing kiss, wondering how exactly they had gotten there.

Flashback

( from a POV 'over Kakashi's shoulder')

"How about we postpone the lession in Konoha Law to some other time," he suggested quietly. "Here comes the bride."

Dropping the topic, their whole group turned their heads towards the entrace, even Chihiro. They didn't see Hinata, of course, as she was well hidden behind her four pink-clad bride-maids. Sakura, Ino, Tenten and Temari were all wearing the same barely-above-knee-length valentine's-pink dress. Each of them also wore the same three-inches high-heels that would kill them by the end of the day, the Copy Nin had no doubt there. An image of Sakura lying on the couch with him, while he gave her a foot massage popped into his mind. He had never told her, but he had liked the feeling of her soft, small feet in his hands last time. They didn't feel like a kunoichi's feet at all, not calloused or rough. Nothing like that. And yet, there was no doubt that his Little Cherry Blossom was one of the strongest kunoichi of the Village Hidden in the Leafs.