Chapter 31: Wedding Terror

"Finally awake, princess?" a voice asked.

Sakura raised her head from Kakashi's naked chest to look him in the eye.

"About time, too. Who would've thought you'd sleep straight through three days when I used my sharinagan to calm you down. Even with the eventful first night you had..."

'Huh?' Her brain was still too foggy from sleep to grasp those words. Did he mean their make-out session, or did something else happen? What could...?

"What do you mean, three days?!"

She didn't expect him to answer, though, it seemed, as she jumped up immediately, and hurried around her bedroom. Opening closets and drawers, running into the bathroom for one second, then rushing out in the next. All the while she mumbled incoherently, leaving sentences incomplete, or muttering curses at him for not waking her up sooner. And when her glance finally landed on the clock, she shrieked out of pure terror. Grasping her face with a horriefied expression, she doubled her efforts, and was quickly wearing an elegant, barely past-knee-length pink dress, which was held up by only one strap over her shoulder. A strap that went over her mostly exposed back in a zigzag fashion. It was rather low-cut at the back, which made it impossible for her to wear a bra beneath it.

Kakashi smirked.

Life was good.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! OH MY GOD!" she screached jumping one one foot acroos the room as she tried to put a pink high-heel on.

Kakashi raised an eyebrow.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my GOG!" she continued, apparently not even able to to correctly say 'god' anymore, while fastening her second pink high-heel, and fumbling with her silver earrings.

Kakashi's second eyebrow raised.

"Kami, help me!" Sakura prayed as she fought with the silver necklage he had given to her for her eighteenth birthday, the one with the light emerald as a pendant.

Kakashi sighed.

Standing up, he moved over to her struggling form, and encircled her waist with his arms from behind her. Catching on, she stilled her movements, so he could help her. Instead of just grasping the ends of the necklage she was holding up for him, he used the opportunity to let his hands travel up her side in a rough caress. Her breath hitched for a moment, before she gasped when his fingers skirted along the sides of her dress-not-dress-and-bra-covered breasts.

Oh, yes. Life was GOOD.

He took the ends of the necklage in his hands, and, with a quick movement, fastened them, before correcting the way it layed around her neck. He looked at her front in the mirror, she had tried to use as a help. His arms went around her again, this time just beneath her bosom, and then he tugged her back into him, until her skin brushed over his. When she moaned softly, he knew it was because she could feel the heat of his body without any restraining clothes in the way (the little strap that held up her dress did not count). He inclined his head to lick around the shell of her ear, and blew at the moistened skin.

Sakura groaned.

"Why are you in such a hurry?" Kakashi asked, sincerely interested. "And what's up with that formal dress?"

"Huh?" Sakura asked, not understanding much of what he was trying to say, until... it hit her! "Oh my god-"

"Yes, you said that already."

"Why are you still naked?"

"..."

"Well, half-naked?"