10: Plans, Dates...and Scary Talks

Chapter 10

= = = = = = =

That day, I was actually really anxious to find out what awaited Margo. Usually these "talks" guys and girls wanted with each other were mostly never good. And no, I wasn't waiting for him to break up with Margo or anything, I had actually let it go that Ki denied me. Strange, I know. What's wrong with me lately?

Well, Daniel is all I need. I might be heard as a skank and a whore but once I fully trust a guy, I treasure that. It's just usually girls like me are considered to be unfaithful. Giant stereotype but I know some girls in other schools who are similar to me and let me tell you, biggest whores ever. I still have to keep my image. That's why I flirt with other guys sometimes when Daniel is not around. Okay, maybe I'm still me. Yep, no one can compare to me.

Anyways, I'm actually worried for Margo. She and Ki have been dating for almost three weeks now. And that's a lot. Would be a shame for them to break up now. Like, look at me, I've been with Daniel for over two years. I'll have to find out how their talk went. I love hearing all the juicy details.

Ugh, it's been such a tiring day. With that girl and everything. Plus Daniel had suggested a small date today and I don't even know why I agreed. It's just going to tire me put some more.

I have three hours still till the date. I must get ready at least and hour early. Like, I hate it when I'm packed for time. I'm such a busy person. I work too hard. I need to have a break already. Plus school....who the hell like, made it up? Like, why we have to have so much school? Can't we have school at least three days a week if we have it? Why must we only have two days to rest? And don't get me started on summer break. Two months are SO not enough for tanning or spending time at the beach. I've gotten so white over the school year. I don't even have time to go to a tanning salon.

My phone started ringing and I lazily picked it up.

"Yes?" I answered, rolling over on my stomach in my bed.

"D!" Tiff said excitedly.

"Yeah, Tiff? Why you sound like that?"

"Oh, I wanted to talk to you about that girl again."

I sighed and rolled my eyes. I don't want to talk about that bitch! "What about her?"

"Oh come on, Diana. I saw you two go into the washroom."

I almost gasped. "Oh that, she wanted something more."

"Like, OMG, what did that loser want?"

"Nothing big. I said no but she insisted! Can you believe her?"

"Damn she's good. So what happened?"

"Well she like begged and begged me. I was ready to just suffocate her with something. Then, you will never guess...."

"What!?" Asked Tiff excitedly.

"I made a deal with her."

"Ohhh, girl, hope it was good." She giggled.

I smiled evilly, "oh its good alright."

"Ugh, tell me!"

"Okay okay. I told her that I'll agree with her deal if she helps me win Prom Queen."

"Wow, and she really agreed?"

"Of course, she had no choice. I would have crushed her so bad if she said no."

"That's why I love ya, D."

I laughed, "of course. She's going to tell people to vote and she's going to be my helper."