Epilogue: Renewing Their Vows

"I can't believe that dress still fits you," Chris said as he grinned at Viola, who was wearing her white sweetheart knee-length applique A-line wedding dress paired with and white heeled sandals from her original wedding day.

Viola grinned as she ran her fingers along the material of her dress as she admired herself in the mirror, she couldn't believe that Lionel had insisted that she wear this dress again; he had told her that he wanted them to feel like they had done on their original wedding day.

"Okay people time for a glass of champagne," Naya said as she entered the bedroom, where they were preparing for the wedding; Chris clapped his hands excited as Naya collected Viola's glass for her.

The brunette glanced at her friend, who nodded her head before she handed the drink over.

"Why are you drinking buck's fizz? You should be drinking champagne," Chris teased making Viola roll her eyes as she sipped on her drink.

The brunette smiled as she moved to check on Gabriela, who was now eighteen weeks old; she was wearing a pretty little dress and was going to be a flower girl at the renewal of her parents' vows.

"I can't believe that you have been married for two years," Blaine said making Viola nod as she smiled at her daughter as they waited to be called down for the ceremony, the brunette felt as nervous as she had on her original wedding day without feeling the dread that she had also felt.

***

"We are gathered here today to join together Lionel Andrés Messi and Viola Faye Grayson as they renew their vows to one another," the Celebrant said as he opened the wedding, the couple smiled at one another as they stood in front of their friends and family as they prepared to renew their vows.

The celebrant smiled before he continued on with the ceremony.

"Lionel, do you take Viola as your lawful wedded wife, to live in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love, honour, comfort, and cherish her from this day forward, forsaking all others, keeping only unto her for as long as you both shall live?" the celebrant asked making Lionel grin as he nodded his head; he had no doubts in his mind that this was what he wanted.

"I do," Lionel said making Viola smile as she felt him squeeze her hands, this was where they both knew that they belonged; today was about celebrating the marriage that they had.

"Viola, do you take Lionel for your lawful wedded husband, to live in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love, honour, comfort, and cherish him from this day forward, forsaking all others, keeping only unto him for as long as you both shall live?" the celebrant asked as the brunette felt Lionel squeeze her hand in comfort; she bit back a smile as tears filled her eyes as she looked at her husband of two years.

"I do," Viola confirmed as she heard a couple of people wipe away tears, she felt the hairs on the back of her neck stand up; she couldn't believe that they were doing this again.

"I, Lionel Andrés Messi, take thee, Viola Faye Grayson, to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love, honour, and cherish, 'til death do us part, and thereto I plight thee my troth," Lionel said as he recited his vows as he slipped her sterling silver diamond hearts wedding ring back onto her finger.

He felt like he was having an outer body experience; this didn't feel completely real to him that he was marrying his soul mate.

"I, Viola Faye Grayson, take thee, Lionel Andrés Messi, to be my wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love, honour, and cherish, 'til death do us part, and thereto I plight thee my troth," Viola repeated as she slipped his sterling silver diamond hearts wedding ring back onto his finger.

She grinned as she looked at Lionel, she couldn't believe that they had made it this far in the last two years.

"May this couple be prepared to continue to give, be able to forgive and experience more and more joy with each passing day, we hope that they may have loving assistance from their family, the constant support of friends, and a long life with good health and everlasting love."

"In so much as Lionel and Viola have consented to live forever together in wedlock, and have witnessed the same before this company, having given and pledged their troth, each to the other, I pronounce that they are husband and wife," the celebrant said making the couple grin at each other.

They didn't care about what was happening around them as Lionel pulled Viola into a kiss, this was what they wanted and this was all that they had ever needed.

***

Lionel grinned as he wrapped his arms around Viola as they enjoyed the quiet that surrounded them; they knew that Thiago and Gabriela were safe with Lionel's parents and that they wouldn't see them until tomorrow.

"So Mrs. Messi, what do you think we should do next?" Lionel asked as he sat next to her by the swimming pool, the two of them were relaxed and enjoying the late evening while they could; Viola licked her lips amused as she looked at her husband.

"Well Mr. Messi, I think we should start preparing for Thiago's footballer career, Gabriela's marriage to Milan and a couple of other things," Viola teased making Lionel chuckle as he brushed some hair from her face; he knew that she was messing around since it had been a long day.

The brunette smiled at her husband as she allowed him to kiss her, she had changed out of her wedding dress when they had returned home so it won't be ruin and was wearing a white dress that she had in her wardrobe.

"What other things?" Lionel asked as he kissed his wife, she grinned at him as she pulled back slightly; she knew that this would be the perfect time to tell Lionel her news.

"Did you know that I haven't had a drop of alcohol all evening," Viola said changing the subject, she knew that this would catch his attention about what she had to tell him; Lionel looked at her confused.

"I've been drinking orange juice," the brunette said as he wondered why she was telling him this, she grinned as she kissed him again; Lionel raised an eyebrow at his wife wondering what she was keeping form him.

"I'm pregnant," Viola said softly as she took his left hand a rested it on her stomach, Lionel stared at her for a moment before he started to grin as he realised that they were expecting their third child.

"I love you so much," Lionel said as he kissed her, he couldn't believe that they were going to be parents again so soon after they'd have Gabriela; he didn't care that they would be run off their feet when the children were older.

"I love you too," Viola said as she rested her head against his, she never had thought two years ago that this was where her life would lead her to.

THE END.

###

Author's Note:

Thanks to everyone that read, commented and rated this story, I couldnt have done it without any of you.