Epilogue: Amore Eterno (Part II)

[Soundtrack: Echo-Jason Walker]

Third Person POV:

/previously/

"I don't believe that it was a coincidence that we met in this life time.I believe that there is another world waiting for us Mina,a better world and I'll be waiting for you there...." she said as she gaze upward looking at the orange haze sky above her.

Everything was tranquil and serene that it made Chaeyoung savor the moment by closing her eyes.

All of a sudden Chaeyoungs musings was interrupted by a tall lanky man with a mustache wearing a semi-fitted black suit.The man  stooped down and put a fresh bouquet of  white lilacs over Mina's grave.The man stayed in that position tracing the engraved name of Mina on the white marble slab.The man has aged but Chaeyoung could still recognize the man with a visible greying hair.

There was a comfortable silence that envelopes the space that encapsulates them.Chaeyoung just looked at everything wearing a small smile feeling the calm warm air hitting her face.

"After all this time I thought that she liked lilacs"  the guy said as he softly caresses the surface of the marble slab.Chaeyoung just unconsciously tug a smile not tearing her gaze towards the open space.

"I hope you are happy wherever you are.The living has to go on with their life although so differently without you" He said as a lone tear dropped on Mina's grave.That tear drops was followed by grains of tears  and next thing they know soft muffled sobs interrupted that deafening silence.

"How did you move on from this?" He asked between his muffled sobs.Something ached inside Chaeyoung's heart not out of pain  but pity that she was like him a long long time ago and the only difference is she now understood and made peace with everything.

"I did not" Chaeyoung said as she look at Mina's grave hands kept tightly on her light grey trench coat.

"I didn't move on from this. I just accept this cruel reality.It's a lie to say that I move on because honestly how could you move on from this?We're here she's there, that is the difference.We're alive she's not, but it doesn't mean life has to stop for us and we have to grieve forever.She wants more than that.I think life is much  bigger than this that it taught me to love her more than my heart could ever give even in her absence.That intense feeling loving someone more than yourself just having that feeling alone kepts me alive.Her memories kept us alive,kept us ongoing.At first I never understand but now I did.You should too Jin, that is what Mina wants for us, it had been a very very long time you should forgive yourself.None of us want this to happened but it did happened.Life happens and death is inevitable"  For some reason Jin was utterly mesmerized by Chaeyoungs words that it made him thought and wonder.

A soft wind blow and there was solitude everywhere.Chaeyoung gently close her eyes as she felt the gentle blow of the wind.

"I messed up a lot.I ruined a family,your family.Mina died so was our unborn daughter along with her, we were never really fated for each other to begin with I got that message loud and clear.If I never messed with her in the first place she could have been living happily with you.All those time that we were together I knew that she was not really into me but because of my selfishness I kept her by myself and used her vulnerabilities to kept her away from you.I was so mad at you because she never ever looked me in the eye the same way that she always looked at you.My biggest regret in my life is I failed to make her fall in love with me because after all this time her heart screams for your name.After all this time I realized that we were just each other's in between.Its all clear to me that we were never meant to be" Jin said his voice trailed in the end while he swept some tears from his eyes.