Vlive solo

This is her 5th vlive solo and always hoping that she can end it happily.
" Goodnight, guys. We're just finished for I.N.U choreography. Now..it's
10:53 p.m. Well..I'm not tired yet." She continue reading the comments and already predicted what will fans ask.

-Where are the others?
- Can we see them?
- Are they already sleeping?
-Hey guys, stop it. This is her solo vlive. We can wait for the others'.

Minyoung sighed in silent.
" Ah, gwencana. I could hear their voice, wanna see them?" She's already stood up from her bed and ready to walk out the room.

- Unnie, gwencanayo. We wanted to see you.
- Awh thank you, Hanbyeol unnie.
- I'm so exited!!

She arrived at Namjoon's room. He's playing with his phone. " Oh, Minyoung-ah? Weren't you doing your vlive?" Jin  asked. Minyoung recording Namjoon, Jin and Jimin.
" They wanted to see you guys." She faked her smile. The others smile and wave at her phone. Inside, they know how her feeling right now.

Suddenly Hoseok came into the room.
" Oh, here you are. We have something to discuss about." then, the other 3 members came too. " We do?" Jin asked. Hoseok only nodded. " Wait a sec, Army..we have the whole members here. They're cute without makeup right?" She chuckled while recording the whole room. The boys greeted.

- Uwaaa!!!!
- Jin oppa!!
- Our Jungkookie looks cute as always, right??
- Annyeong!
- Bangtan oppa saranghae.

" Sorry guys, we have a small meeting now. Annyeong." She ended her vlive.
When she was about to go to her room, Taehyung stopped her. " Noona, where are you going?" he asked.
" We're going to meet Bang PD-nim, right?"
" Ani..sorry but we just wanted you and your vlive." said Jungkook.

Taehyung told her that he joined her vlive solo and saw all the comments. She thanked the boys and quickly went to her room, tired for the reason. " Great job, guys. Don't let fans treat her like that." said Namjoon.

" Maybe we should just let her be for a while..she looked down lately." said Jimin. The others nodded and felt sorry for their only girl member.

Before going to sleep, Yoongi went her room. The girl still up, playing with her phone. " Hey."
She looked him and smile. " You okay?" No answer from her. He sat at her bed, beside his friend.
" Listen, someone whom asking for other member like that is not an Army. You don't deserve it, either Hoseok, or anybody else. Arasseo?"

She nodded. " Thanks, Yoongi." He smiled. "Are you feeling well? You look little pale though." He cupped her chin to face him. " I'm okay."
" You're tough girl, Young-ah." He gave her a hug to comfort her better. Then he heard a sob. " There, just let it out. You're fine." He rubbed her back gently and felt some drop of tears on his shoulder.

Hope you liked it.