Gift

At the greeting season for 2018, they went to Mexico. They were having photoshoots, spending time together and also traveled in the country. Jungkook made his videos while traveling, Namjoon took many pictures as usual with many kinds of fashion each days, Vmin..reading comics together after photoshoots and jumped to the pool with Jungkook.

Hoseok and Yoongi checking the social media while Minyoung busy listening and guessing the answers of Jin's dad jokes.

They went to a souvenir shop, buying present for other members. Minyoung get Hoseok's name, so she's wondering what would the boy like. " What should I buy for him? " she mumbled alone while the cameraman recording her. She went to the the accessories shelves, then caught the tiny little dreamcatcher. " Kyeopta." She took the blue and dark chocolate colour and take a look of it.

" Will he like this..? "
she giggled. She walked to the next shelves while holding the dreamcatchers. " I should buy more..this is not enough." The cameraman told her to check her cash that been given by their manager. So she decided to use hers if the money given is not enough.

That night, they gathered at the hotel and doing the activities listed. They enjoyed playing The Mafia Game and reading the matching board of their personality. The final activity, their favourite moment, giving the present that they bought for their member by the names that they have picked randomly.

They sat on the three beds that been pulled together. Their position :-
( Hoseok-Jin-Taehyung-Namjoon-Yoongi-Jimin-Jungkook-Minyoung )

" I hope you like the speaker and use it properly." said Jin to Namjoon, made them laughed. " Araseumnida, hyung-nim." he lowered his body to the bed, bowing to Jin. They giggled at his action.

" So, it's my turn..isn't? " he asked. They nodded. " You got who's name? " Taehyung asked. " Well, I got Minyoung noona's name." he opened the folded paper and showing to the camera, her name's on it.

" Since you love accessories, I bought you a necklace." He showed to them, she looks exited while they amazed at the beautiful necklace. " Wahh, thank you." she thanked him. The necklace changing hands, analized its prettiness.

" You picked the suitable colour for her." said Yoongi while showing the necklace with the shining blue stone(?) . " Yeppeuda, jinjja.(it's beautiful, seriously.)" Taehyung complimented. " I'm sorry I can't reach you." Namjoon gave it Jungkook and he helped her to wear it. " Uwahh, Hanbyeol looks very feminine." said Jin, clapped his hands. " It's beautiful, thanks a lot..Namjoon."

Then, it's Minyoung's turn to give her present. She handed the box, made them amazed and said how lucky Hoseok is. There were some handphone accessories that she randomly picked from the souviner shop.

They talked about their presents about half an hour and ended the activity. That night, Namjoon texted her, asked her about the necklace. She truly love it and the necklace will always hanging on her neck.

Hope you liked it.