Only 7

🚨Warning : This chapter contain harmself. Please skip if you are sensitive with this kind of topic.

Minyoung hurt her ankle, so she couldn't perform at the stage with them. Pd-nim gave her permission to stay at the dorm, resting and watched their perform at vlive through her phone. They will held the stage for three days.

As usual, there will be fans wrote their comments.

- Hanbyeol unnie, get well soon.💕

- Finally I can watched their performance without her.

- Just my humble oppinion..they would be better without Hanbyeol.

- Unnie, just ignore the haters and get well soon. We missed you already.🙆💖

- Beautiful stage without Hanbyeol.

She just smile at those comments and realised that the haters beated up than her stans. She watched their performance while the comments are plopping, non-stop. She looked carefully at the choreography. It's look perfect without her. Their voice are also sounds good and nice too.

She's thinking about that and the boys started to worry about her..since no one could be with her when the kind of the situation attacked her. They also made their vlive to chat with Army and told them that it would be nice to not send the harsh comment if some of them still didn't accept her yet.

RM called her at the second night to make sure that she's fine. She still received the harsh comments and made her confident that it would be really nice if they are only 7 members in the group...boy group.

For the last time, Minyoung watched their third day performance and ignored the comments because she know that she will leave soon. She tweeted at their official twitter page.

Good job. I am so proud of you guys. You has gave them, our precious Army what they wants from their lovely idols and now it's my turn to give them one of their wishes. Be happy, Army! Saranghaeyo!! And I loves you guys too.

She turned off her phone and smashed it with an iron. Unuseable. She went to the bathroom along with the iron and use it to smash the mirror with a yell. The glasses are everywhere, scattering into a million piece. She looking at her pathetic face in the half of the broke mirror.

Eyebags clearly under her eyes..as she started to hate herself. Hate her weak side. Her hand's trembling, took the sharp piece of the glass and rolled up her long sleeve. " Yeorobun, mianhae. Saranghae."

~~~~

" Hey, do you saw her tweet? " Yoongi asked to Jimin. He nodded. " Hyung, I tried to call her. Looks like she turned off her phone." said Taehyung. They sighed. " Now..what? " Yoongi asked himself. Again, they started to worry about her..

They went back to their building and straight away to their dorm to check on her. Her room look tidy..seems like nothing has been touched. Jungkook took her damage phone. They shocked and feeling uneasy. They called her name.

" It's locked." said Jin, trying to open the bathroom door. " Minyoung-ah. Ya..open up." Jin called her. Jungkook walked closer to the door. " Hanbyeol-ah..open the door. We know you in there." He knocked the door.
" Noona..I will break down this damn door." " Kookie-ah..language." He ignored.

" No, don't. We have the spare keys." said Taehyung. They unlocked the door and shocked about what they saw. Blood spots are everywhere. While the girl on the bathtub, with her wrist has been cut..deep cut. Jin who's the nearest took her out.

She has been taking to the hospital.

" Her condition is unstable..she lost too much of blood. We'll try our best." said the doctor. Some of them are already sat on the chair at the waiting room. Pd-nim are also there.

" Nae..kamsahamnida." They bowed and the doctor went to her room.

Hope you liked it.
Second part will be release soon. Don't worry, I will not taking too much time.💕💕🌸