YoonMin ~part 2~

He let her down for the first time. She locked herself in her room and let her phone receiving messages from him. Minyoung also didn't pick up his calls. It's enough for her to see his happiness with other person although it hurts her so much.

After gaining some calm, she unlocked the door..knowing Jungkook will check on her if he know that she's home. Namjoon already told them that she's sick but not Yoongi, he went out too early and Namjoon didn't make a call to tell Yoongi about her, he might disturb his hyung.

She took some medicines and went to bed to get some rest. She silent her phone before she could throw away her ringing phone. It's useless for her to think about him that already cheated behind her after all this time. She courage herself to move on if Yoongi choose to have no relationship, except of an ordinary friend.

---•°•°---

" Pick up..!"
Yoongi tried to call her but ended up with voicemails. If he didn't called Jungkook, he will not know that his precious girl is sick..making him even more guilty. But then, Jungkook called him back to tell that she's home.

He immediately make his way to the buiding.

Flashback

Jungkook went back to the dorm. Well, she's home. He knocks the door before came into her room, there's a glass of water and some medicine so he knew that she already took her medicine. He bowed and put his palm on her forehead. It's hot.

He went to the kitchen and return with a bowl of warm water and a small towel.
He then, called Yoongi to tell him that she's home.

Present

Yoongi came into the dorm and found Jungkook taking care of his noona. " It's okay, let me replace you." said Yoongi. Jungkook nodded and stood up from the chair.

" She already took her medicine but I don't think she eat anything before she took them." said Jungkook. " Did you tried to wake her up to eat? " Jungkook shook his head. " I wanted to wait for her to wake up but she's still sleeping." Yoongi nodded. It's lucky to have Jungkook taking care of her instead of him that cheating behind her.

He sat on the chair and nailed his eyes on her, knowing that he messed up their relationship. He holds her warm hand and took out the ring that she returned to him.
" Forgive me.. I only want your finger to wear this." He then, makes Minyoung to wear the ring back and kissed her hand.

His cheeks are wet now. He ran his hand through her hair, realised that he ignored her. Finally, he fell asleep beside her while holding her hand. Minyoung opened her eyes and a tear rolled down her passing her nose. She wanted to hold back his hand, but her heart hurts.

" But you seems like you don't want this finger to wear the ring."

---•°•°---

She woke up in the late evening, found out Yoongi sleeping beside her. He put his head on his arm while his other hand still holding her hand. When she saw something shining on her finger, she sighed. Now she's confused with her own feeling.

She pulled off her hand from and tried to wake up. Her head felt spinning and dizzy, she moved the small towel from her forehead. The towel felt a little wet and warm, so that means..

" Young-ah..felling better? "
he woke up, rubbed his eyes to clear his sight. " What are you doing here? I 'told' you we're over, right? " she avoids eye contact and rubbed her shoulder from coldness.
" Look..I'm sorry. I don't want us just a friend, please? " he moved to her bed. " You started this first..didn't you? " she's about to cry, but she held it.

" Young-ah, look at me."
" Shireo..(I don't want../ Don't want to..)" he sighed. He holds her shoulder, but she moved his hand, gently. " Please, Minyoung. I'm truly sorry. We're already broke up, there's nothing between me and her." his words makes her think more.

" Yoongi-shi, I'm not a doll. How could you? "
finally her warm tears dropped, letting out light cough.
" Jagiya..mianhae. Please give me just one last chance to be your best friend and best partner. Just one, please? " his tears dropped as he couldn't accept that she started to hate him now.

" Jeongmal? (Really?) "
" Anything for my baby girl." he turns her to face him. She smiled and makes him smile too. He pulls her into his embrace as she's the only girl he will hug in his entire life after his mother. " Bogoshipeo.." she said.
" Saranghae.." he answered.

He helps her walk to the door to have some foods, but then Jungkook already standing in front of the door with a bowl of podrige and a glass of water. " Eo..noona, you're awake." " Have you eaten? " Jungkook shook after his question. " So let's eat together then." she added.

They went to the dining table. She thanked Jungkook for taking care of her and for the podrige. Jungkook just blushed and eat his food, he also notices their change especially his hyung.. He's happy that they solves their personal problem together as they always does.

Hope you liked it.