Replace?

Lee Seolmin. A new trainee at Bighit entertainment. She has been 3 months living there, so they as senior would teach her many things to help her debut. A good girl, obedient, a fast-learner and Minyoung believe she will gain popularity when the girl has debut.

They are close to Seolmin, like a new member in BTS, always supports her. They would hang out together, spending time, dance, sing and do a lot of things.

6 month later, her instinct felt that Seolmin, who's just a year younger than Jungkook, trying to steal the boys from her. But she denied it, Seolmin just wanted some help to achieve her dream.

Without anybody realize, she started being push out. Seolmin will be their topic while chatting..never predict that Minyoung would jealous about that, Seolmin will be their main important things than her and Seolmin has stole the boys' view, always sees her talents and slowly neglect her.

" Young-ah..do you see the black coat I bought for Seolmin? " Yoongi asked her at their practice room, they are having break after knowing that the new girl fallen sick. " You bought her more coat? Jimin bought her new one last week." she put her phone down.

The practice room is empty and their attention is at Seolmin who's in cold.
" What is wrong with you? " he asked. " No, I'm just telling you to not waste." she stood up. " It's not your problem, though. You're jealous right? Wanna me or others buy you things?"

" What..? No, I'm not. Yoongi, it's not about the coat or-"
" Cut it out. You're being selfish, Minyoung. Seolmin is sick and you're just playing with your phone." she snapped. Shock. Then, the other came. " Yoongi, Jungkook has extra coat so she's resting now." said Jin.

" Looks like someone is jealous here." Yoongi smirked. " I said I'm not! " "Noona..why didn't you see Seolmin? " Jungkook asked. " Guys..I'm tired hearing her name. Enough please." she begged. " What are you saying?" Namjoon asked, a bit angry.

She explained her thought and make them even more angry toward her.
" Hey, you know what. In our vision, she's better than you." said Yoongi, shocked her.
" You have changed ,noona."
" Why are you being like this?" said Jungkook and Hoseok.

" It's you guys! You neglected me, ignored me and.. " she sobbed. She then, took a deep breathe and speak.
" Fine..she's better than me, then replace me with Seolmin." " We will, we don't need you..!" Yoongi shouted.
" Hyung, wait.." Namjoon's word been cut by Minyoung went away from the practice room.

She ran away from the building in the dark. Trying to stop crying but failed, that was the biggest agrument she ever had with them and it's aches her so much. Slightly the happiness came..they finally got a better one to bright up their group in the industry.

She ignored the calls from them. Yoongi's statement replay in her mind..maybe he really meant it.

Minyoung sat on a bench under a tree. The shops are already closed.. it's dark, cold. She felt the tears rolled down her cheeks, pathetic. She sang Didn't know me by Heize that she thinks it's suitable for her.

" I'm worse, I'm worse, I'm worse than you. Now I finally know how you were hurt even more."
" I knew that about you..but just because you left me, I hurt you more."

She hugged her knees while finishing the song, thinking someday she will see them in the television and Seolmin replacing her. Minyoung consoling her heart to return, she will return just if she had gain peace.

While at the dorm, they started to worry. It's been 3 hours, she didn't return and in those 3 hours, Yoongi didn't speak anything..regret about what he has done. " We really meant to her..hyung." said Taehyung, full of worriness.

They realized that they pushed her out. Placing Seolmin as their priority and they are the one who has changed, not her.

" I want to find her."
Yoongi stood up and went to find Minyoung. Jungkook has already burst into tears, regret of his words toward his only noona. They thought about Seolmin are totally gone, focusing on their actually true member.

Jimin went to search for her, at least he can light his hyung's work. He walked to the shop buildings, different roads with Yoongi. He ran to a figure lying on the bench, around 150 meters far from their building.

Yoongi got a call from Jimin, the boy sobbing, told him he found the girl unconscious on the bench. He ran to the spot, saw Jimin tried to wake her up while holding tight her hand. Her body is cold, her phone has already turned off, running out of battery.

She were sent to the hospital, due to hyportemia and it's her lucky to get survived and passed the critical stage. She woke up 3 days later.

" Why am I here? What happened? "
" Ah great, you are awake. You were hyportemia. Didn't remember what happened? The boys sent you here."

She blinked her eyes, flashing back what happened to her. The doctor asked permission to leave. Seolmin visited her right after the doctor left.
" Annyeonghasaeyo, Minyoung unnie."
They bowed to each other. Seolmin looked very concerned toward her.

She also shocked when Minyoung asked her to replace her. She told Seolmin everything about the girl's talents. " Unnie..I won't replace you. They needs you, you are belongs to the team."

Seolmin told about their situation when she were being warded. They were also told her a lot of Minyoung specialities, what they adore about their Hanbyeol. It makes Minyoung silent when Seolmin said that her best friend is the most who compliment her.

Seolmin happy to see her senior is in better condition and can't wait to tell them. They rushed to the hospital at that early night and Yoongi is the first who hugged her.

They settled the problem and asked her for not leaving. If she doesn't met Seolmin, she would run from the hospital just want to be unconected with everyone and start a new life.

" We are so sorry, noona. We didn't realize we neglect you." said Kookie and get a hug from her. The gave privacy for Yoongi and Minyoung..since he was the most messed up with her.

" Youngie..mianhae. I messed up, I abandoned you. Just..I'm sorry." his eyes started to heat up with tears.
" Gwencana..it's my fault too. Selfish." he shook his head and hugged her tightly.

" You made Jimin cried badly when he found you."
" Mianhae.. looks like I owe him a cuddle." they chuckled.

Hope you liked it