Reacting to Hanbyeol in a horror movie

It's her first time acting in a horror movie. She has to scream and run all the time. So here, she became one of the victims of the ghost.

Yooran with her schoolmates made a dare where they have to stay in the school during midnight.
" Why must we do this..? " Yooran asked to her friend, Hwijung. " That p*nk asked me to.." they walked at the coridor with small torchlights.

" Aahh..then why don't you do this alone." said Yooran, triggered.
" Are you scared? " " Shut up." They continued to walk. Their other friends also joined them, but the walked in partner.
" Hey..let's go to the library."
said Hwijung. " Ya, micheosseo? (Hey, are you crazy?) Let's go somewhere else but not there."

But for sake of her friend's safety, she had to follow her.

" Ya, ya..! Did you saw a black figure just now? " Hoseok asked them. They shook their head. " Do you want to replay scene? "
Yoongi volunteered. " Ah, no no." Jimin refused first while the other agreed to replay. " Close your eyes." said Yoongi and replay the scene.

Jimin took Minyoung's hand to cover his eyes, making her giggled.
" Ahh..we saw it! "
Jungkook spoke up. " Waah, you have an eagle eyes, hyung." said Taehyung to Hoseok who's actually covering his eyes too.

They continued the scene where Yooran and Hwijung in the library. " Hey..who put my favourite book here? I searched it yesterday." Hwijung took the book.
" Hwijung-ah..do you think that you're the only one who visit this library everyday? " Yooran asked while looking at the intire bookshelf with her torchlight.

While they wandering between the shelves, Yooran felt goosebump. She rub her neck and called Hwijung who already at the other side of bookshelf. " Hwijung-ah."
No one answered.

Then, a head suddenly appeared slowly behind her shoulder. Yooran turned back and it disappeared. The boys already freak out when they thought that it was Hwijung. " Hwijung-ah..! " " Wae?! (Why?!) " Hwijung shouted. " Where are you?! " Yooran asked.

She immediately went to find her. " Yah! "
Hwijung suddenly approached behind her, made them shocked. " Ah..bwoya?! "
Yooran scolded her. " Let's go. Now."
" Already? Wait..I want to keep my book at 'my' shelf."

" Now..! Just bring along the book."
" I won't be long." Hwijung ran to the shelf, leaving her. Suddenly, she heard a chair moved and immediately light the spot with her torchlight. She also heard something crawling..right behind her.

" Oooowwwhhhh..!!! "
The boys reacted as the scene made them goosebumped.

Hwijung heard her scream and startled. She light the reading corner. " Yooran-shi."
She didn't answered. Hwijung then, slightly saw a body been dragged fastly, follows by red liquid when she lights the floor.
" Yooran-ah! Stop playing around! "

She walked to the spot with her hand shivering. There's sound of someone eating roughly under the table and it attracted her to figure it out.

" That's it..I'm done with this situation."
said Jin, making them laughed. Minyoung removed his hands that already covers his eyes.

Hwijung used the light from her torchlight to see the under the table. It's the crawling-thing who's busy eating Yooran's hand while her eyes looking at her, begging for help with her body covering with blood.
" H-help....Hwij-jung-ah..."
Yooran tapped the floor weakly..made Hwijung screams.

The boys screams when the camera shown what Hwijung see. Some of them almost cursed. Hoseok immediately covers his eyes. Jimin and Namjoon already hide their view from the television.

" Awhh, gosh! You looked terrible! "
said Jin.

Hwijung immediately ran from the spot, her cheeks already wet. The exit door seemed too far from her and she can feel that the thing chasing her. The camera shows them the thing crawling fastly behind her. Hwijung screamed for help as and became even more anxious when the door locked.

" Who locked the door??!!"
" Sh*t, it's crawling closer! "
Namjoon and Yoongi screamed, Minyoung laughed. " Open the door! "
said Hoseok. Minyoung pulled Taehyung closer to her to protect him from the hyung-line's furiousness while laughing.

Hwijung keep begging for help while shaking the knob. " Yooran-ah..mianhae..! " she cried as she knew that her friend is already died. At the end of the scene, Hwijung also killed by the thing in the library.

Hope you liked it.
I'm quite busy for my finals, so I am sorry for the late update. Thank you💜