Keep it

Minyoung is a type where she hold her anger and not letting it out to people. She will only raise her voice to tell them that she's angry or unsatisfied.

But, if she didn't raise her voice and do nothing to defend her right, her tears would come out signaling that she keep her anger inside for not hurting people's feeling.

" I'm just asking you to tell me where did you go earlier, is that so hard? " Minyoung asked Namjoon who just got back home at night. She were so worried about him when he goes out without telling her or the members..and turned off his phone.

" Why are you like this? I know what I'm doing. Can you just mind your own bussiness? " he said, kind of angry. The others started to worry that situation will change even worse if one of them don't stop. She gasped on his statement.

" No, I wouldn't--"
" I went out to meet my high school friends, that's all..! Satisfied? " he shouted, making her flinched a little and the others shocked. Minyoung nodded quietly and make her way out from the practice room. Namjoon looked down to the floor amd let out a heavy sighed. Feeling regret..

" Great..Namjoon-ah."
said Yoongi, fiercely and told them to get back to the dorm. " Please, make it up with her this early night. We have lot of things to do starting from tomorrow, and we need your lead and whole teamworks." Jin adviced him and went out from the room along with Namjoon.

They didn't go to her room, giving her privacy to calm down since the girl is in unstable emotion too. They just telling their leader that she was worried about him when he didn't pick up her calls..even their calls.

He apologized to them, he just too tired to handle the sudden nagging, but he knew that she just worry about him.

After a while, he knocked her door (room). Slightly he heard that she let him in and predicts that she's not angry about what happened earlier because she didn't lock the door..so yes, maybe she's not angry anymore.

Minyoung is sitting on her bed, seems like she's doing her works with her laptop while wearing her headphone. She glanced at him. " Yes..what can I do for you? " she asked while typing ..her eyes are on the laptop. " I came here..to say sorry." he said..with his lowest voice.

" I'm sorry, what was that? " she looked at him and took off her hearphone and hang it around her neck. Namjoon repeated his purpose to see her again. " It's okay..you're home now." Something is not okay..he thought. He walked closer to her.

" Please, I'm sorry."
" Jinjja gwencanayo." she tried to stern her voice. Herself hate to do that. Namjoon then, gave her a side-hug and put her head on her shoulder. " Mianhaeyo..please don't get mad." her hand freezed from typing. She let out a light sigh when she hears a small sob.

" No, I'm not mad at you. You made me crazy when no one can contacted you." she rubbed his arm and wiped his tears with her thumb. " Uljima..I'm not angry, okay? "
she tried to find his face. He nodded. " Now, go to sleep. You must be really tired."

End up, he slept on her shoulder when he was helping her doing the work.

Hope you liked it.