Zombie safari

Requested by :  @TuneOfAThousand

~~°~~

They manager gave them the mission as they lined up in front of the cameras.

Mission :
- Search all the clues to figure out the questions given, each questions will be given 3 points.
- Be carefull with the zombies everywhere while searching for the clues.
- After all the questions match up with their correct answers, you win.
- Watch out! Run from them (zombies) if you had at least two clues.
- To keep safe, search for safety card that will protect you from the zombies' grip.

They walks in group :-
Team A
- Hanbyeol, RM, Jungkook, Jimin -
Team B
- Jin, Suga, V, Jhope -

They went to each rooms when they saw something such as card, paper or anything that looks like a clue that can help them escape from the scary place. " Kookie-ah. Walk behind me. I'm scared." she said, pulling his arm to walk behind her. Her cuteness made them giggled.

While they were busy walking everywhere in the safari, they barely heard someone screamed and laughed when they actually knew who was it. But then, her voice would be the loudest among them when a zombie suddenly show up from nowhere in the dark.

" Maybe it will be easier if we split up, right? "
Namjoon spoke up his thought and turned back. " Okay, so I'll go with Minyoung noona." Jimin pulled her arm gently while Minyoung just walk to him, knowing that they will split up and she really don't want to walk alone.

" Alright." Namjoon agreed and they walked seperatelly in the area, searching for clues.

While Jimin opened some suspicious files on the table in a room while Minyoung right beside him, holding the tourch light for him to read the files..they heard a loud bump outside of the room. That really made her shocked and hugs Jimin's arm. The three cards on his hands, he quickly hide it.

" What's that? " she asked, giggling although she know herself is scared.

" I don't know..maybe we should get out from here." Jimin hold her hand and brings her out from the room. They suddenly can hear a fast steps from behind, made them terrified and run together.

" Aish..! Keugo mwoya?! (What is that?!) "
" Jimin-ah palli! "
both of them run while laughing on themselves and getting more terrified when they really hear the fast steps is closer to them...in the dark.

Then, the zombie holds her shoulder, making her screams and lost her grip on Jimin's hand.

- Hanbyeol out -

They heard an announcement..telling that Hanbyeol is out from the game. Then, another zombie came and dragged her who already sat on the floor, due to the shock.
" What is this? " Jimin flustered while witnessing his noona being drag out.
" Jimin-ah, run to them and get revenge for me! " and she laughs.

While at the other place, Team B and Team A met each other a few minutes ago and decided to share their clues together.

- Hanbyeol out -

They shocked and automatically know how the game goes. " Ahh..she got caught. Her scream really scared me." said Jhope.
" Now, we wait for Jimin." said RM who already heard Jimin running. Then he arrived.

" She get caught. It was such a terrified moment, you know." they laughed at his statement and arrange their steps to get out from the place.

They also ran to save themselves when zombies approached, not going to end up themselves in the game like Hanbyeol. They finally get themselves out from the place and return to the cru where the cameras has been onn, waiting for them.

" Annyeong. You guys back."
she pretends to be sad as she already lose early than the others. The staffs chuckled on her cuteness, the boys too. The manager announces the point that they gained.

The points for each members also being collects. Turns out, Jhope get the lowest points after Hanbyeol. Both of them had to go through the safari as the penalty.
" Arh! Shireo..! ( I don't want to..!) "

They bursted into laugh as she had to go in there.

" Let's go, noona. We can get out from this place early if we go quickly." Jhope lend out his hand. Hanbyeol put his hand around her shoulders. " Don't ever let me go."
The other members hurt their stomach, can't stop laughing when they heard both of them screaming..most of it was Jhope.

" Can we just let them out...I can't hold it anymore." Jin commented as the other 5 of them already sat on the floor.

Hope you liked it.