Snow

Sitting at a bench, Minyoung staring at the sky, waiting for the first snow. Her favourite season where the cold bring joys to happy people around the world..and brings the sorrow, coldness to pathetic people. Where did she thing she's among of?

The first snow flake fell on the ground, she smile. It then bringing all it friends falling to Seoul. She let a hard breathe, an air came out from her mouth. " Here you are..I was looking for you."  someone's arms around her shoulders. Jimin placing his head on his noona's shoulder.

She hold his arm. " Are you done? Where's Tae? " she asked. " He's paying the stuff. Let's go home." she chuckled, rubbing his hair. " Kaja."
she stood up from the bench.
" Beautiful, isn't?" she said in excitement while looking at the dark sky.

" Eung..first snow." Jimin opened his palm and a flake fell on his. " Like it?" he asked. " Jeongmal johahaeyo. (I really like it.) " he smile. They went to find Taehyung and walked home. "It's getting cold here." said Taehyung. Both of them nodded, agree.

Minyoung opened her palm, letting the flakes falling on it while walking home. " The lake will get freeze, right? " she said. " Yup." Taehyung answered. " Same goes with those hearts who's in sorrow. I pity them who's missing the lovely one in this winter." Minyoung added.

" Yeah. Painful. But the spring would return to melt the lake." said Jimin.
" Same goes with those hearts who's in sorrow. There will be other people who's comforting the sorrow heart to be happy." plus Taehyung. She smiled. Maybe she knew where's her place.

" Guys, I love you."
" We love you too, noona. Thank you for your appearance in Bangtan." said Jimin. She giggled.

Hope you liked it.