New designer

In the interviews, members keeps gives her a pillow or kind a small blanket to cover her legs. It started when Minyoung's designer took some break and has been replaced for a while with a new one.

Mirae, who's in charged to keep Minyoung in beautiful clothes in every interviews. Although Minyoung once told her that she refused to wear those revealing and uncomfortable clothes, Mirae never listen.

Today, she's having hard time in a interview although they just have to sit on a chair given while answering questions. She felt tight on her waist and stomach, also her legs are totally hurt with the small size heels. However, she remains calm and steady.

Hoseok noticed her condition always making sure his noona is okay by asking her many times with smiley face. He also fixes the small blanket to cover her legs perfectly. The choker makes her even hard to inhale oxygen.

So she keeps drinks the water. At the end of the interview, they bowed and walked to their vehicle for the next interview at somewhere else. She almost fell because of the heels and Jin who was behind her, has saved her from fall.

After getting into the car, she took.off her choker and breath heavily, and automatically made the boys worried.
" Hey, are you okay? " Suga checked her condition. " It's too tight. I can't wear it anymore." She flicked her hair backward and quickly took off her heels. Her ankles are red and it left an obvious line.

They getting worried after saw her ankles. Fortunately, there is a pair of sneakers at the backseat that she unpurposely left them. " Mirae forced you to wear all of this? " all she can do is nodded when the leader asked.
" We'll settle her after this intreview." said Namjoon, instantly.
" No. Don't."

They look at Minyoung, weirdly. " But, why? We have to tell Pd-nim about this. She's causing you injured." said Yoongi. " Just..don't." she said, bowing her head while gripping her wrist.
" Okay, now what's wrong with that? " Taehyung saw her and took her hand slowly.

He folded up her arm shirt. There's a bruise on it. He raised up her hand to show to the others. " I'm sorry..I'm scared." They calmed her down and that very night..they met their manager and talked about that.

Mirae has got kicked out from the building and been warned to not return to the company or she will be directly send to the police for purposely causing a harm to an idol.

Hope you liked it.