Jeon Jungkook

It's breaks her heart went she found out that one of her dongsaeng nearly passed out. They were getting ready for their tour concert, but then something happened.

" What? What happened to Jungkook? " she asked to J-hope while the staffs are totally busy preparing their outfit. Hanbyeol immediately rushed to the staffroom, Jungkook who already sit on a sofa while a staff fanning him and wiping his sweat. RM came, calming him.

She almost cried but held it, making sure to not let out the negative aura. All she can do was helped the staff comforting Jungkook..trying to calm herself down when they been told that they have only one minute and half left before the concert start. Together they walked to the backstage with their staffs' help.

Same with the others, she never saw Jungkook looking very exhausted and reminding herself that he's also a human. Jungkook went to the stage with the rest of the member perfectly hide his exhaust. He even rapping with Suga and went really energetic on the stage.

They finally ended the concert and Jungkook immediately been taken to the paramedic. All of them followed him to the room, Jin concernly asked his condition. She bit her nails, watching her youngest member laid down and being treated. Jungkook were given an oxygen mask, producing more oxygen into his lungs.

She let out a smile when Jungkook chuckled a little and shook his head when RM asked him about his precious socks.

"Let's go..we'll wait him outside." Jimin convincing her. " Okay..Jungkook-shi, we'll meet outside, okay? " she looked at him and went outside. After a while, he came out from the room after gained some energy. He thanked the staffs for helping him and walked to the others. J-hope asked his condition, when does he started to feel dizzy.

Jin also made them felt better, complimented Jungkook when he was on the stage and set up another person. He doesn't even look that he was exhausted, it's because he thought that the chance for them to meet their fans at their country (fans' country) isn't big. So he pushed himself to make a good performance.

Hanbyeol started to lock her eyes on Jungkook, making sure the boy is fine although they already ended their concert for the day. When they were off to return to the hotel, she having some conversation with Jungkook to make him feel better.

" Don't push yourself to much next time, okay? By the way, you did a great job..really." she ruffle his hair, makes him smile.

Hope you liked it.