Let it out

This recently, she felt so much heavy in her heart. It's ache and makes her not really in the mood to work on her routine. She leaks on talking to the others, would talk if it is necessary and would randomly answer their questions.

Everything in her thought spoils her mood and started to see black shadows everywhere..or a girl suddenly approached her from nowhere. But Minyoung can manage those, she didn't disturb 'them', so 'they' too.

They noticed her situation and slowly cheer her up at least. She appreciate them very much and grateful for having friends who concern about her. Although her burdens became heavierd day by day, they're helping..making her smile.

It's 2 in the morning, she didn't sleep yet. They were just finished the dance practice from 8 o'clock, so the rest has already went to the dreamland. Minyoung just sit quietly on her bed, covering half of her legs with the thick blanket. All thought about hardness, exhaustness, burdeness rushing in her mind..and finally she let them out.

She cry. One, two, three drops of tears from her chin to her shirt. Then, she heard a knock making her wiped her tears quickly. " It's me." Jin spoke up after some light knocks. " Come in." she made herself busy with her phone. " Why you didn't sleep yet? "
He asked, but she stay silent..just smiled and shook her head.

Jin sit beside her..noticing the her red eyes. " Wanna share something? " he asked. She looked at him as he took her phone away.
" You should go to sleep, you might be tired."
" Something is bothering you? "
Again, no word could defence her right now. A tears rolling down her cheek.

She finally cry in his hug. Jin rubbed her arm, calming the girl. As the same person as her (idol) , he know the hardship that Minyoung is going through. She told him her problems that burden her, she don't need answers for her problems because shr knew..most of them has no answer but she need someone to hear her.

It's more than enough to her.

After a while Jin consoles her, she fell asleep in his arm. Jin, who held his tear from fall down, he finally did. It's his weakness to see his members in pain. He kissed her head, hug her tighter and and rock her side to side, although he knew that she already sleep.

He then, smiled. Glad to help her in this kind of situation.

Hope you liked it.