Bad dream

Taehyung woke up from his sleep, the vision of Minyoung in his arm with blood is still clear in his mind. He tried to brush off the dream from his head but it's not working.

In his dream, he saw someone run toward Minyoung and stabbed her with a knife.
He was there watching the incident but he can't even move his body to stop the person from hurting her. But then, he suddenly can moved his legs, running toward her who's already collapsed.

The situation that scared him the most was  she had no pulse, her heart stop beating and she stop to breath.

His eyes started to pool when he reminding his dream. He went to her room and knocked the door. After a few knocks, she opened the door. " Oh, Taehyung-ah. What made you up? " she rubbed her eyes. " I'm sorry, but may I sleep with you..? " his tears rolled down his cheeks, and she noticed it.

" Waegurae? "
she asked concernly and wiped his tears. She then, gave him a warm hug. " Bad dream? " he nodded. She rubbed his back.
" The terrified one? "
"You died in my arm..what do you think? "
she gasped a little.
"Indeed..it scared me too."

" But it was just a dream, right? I'm here."
she pulled him from the hug. He silent. " Go to sleep." she added. " Just one night? "
he asked. She looked at the clock, they left several hours before dawn. " Ne.." he shows his box smile.

Minyoung let him sleep beside her, but then she can't close her eyes. Watching Taehyung sleep makes her smile. She wonder, if the hyung-line having a nightmare too, will they turn to her too? Are their bad dream is only about her? What is she thinking..it doesn't make any sense.

But she want the members to know that she will always be there to help and always together through thick and thin.

Sorry it is short.
Hope you liked it.