Is This A Dream Or Reality?

I never in my life really thought that I would meet a celebrity. To me, I thought that it was impossible because I wasn't that person to go to concerts and have loads of money to have, just to see them. Big Time Rush, yeah in this case, that's who I'm talking about. I never met them and I never been to one of their concerts because I don't have that type of money. My name is Naomi Lewis and I am 21 years old. Yep the same age as James Maslow, my favorite out of the group. I am a altimate rusher and I would do anything to get the money to see them but I have school. I live in New York, and I've heard that there are some celebrity's here so I guess it was some chance. I lived here since I was 19 and I still haven't met any celebrity's, but I know I won't meet them. School was worse people never liked me. I would always come fly, I would always have my hair done so the only word I would describe them as are haters/jealous. I came home at about 5pm and got straight on my computer to see if there were any contest thingys going on for BTR. Turns out there was and it was one that said they will fly you out to L.A. to meet them and do a private show for just you and your friends. I immediately signed up. I didn't wanna be that person where you sign up so many times that your computer brake so I just signed up twice. My phone rang and I looked at the caller I.D., it was my friend Rebecca, but I call her Bec.

You:Hello?

Bec:Hey girl, what you doing?

You:Hey Bec. I'm just signing up for a BTR contest.

Bec:What do you see in them, I mean their not even hot, how can you like them?

Rebecca never liked BTR for some reason, she always liked hard rock bands. You can say she was a hater.

You:First of all, don't talk about them like that if you don't even know them, so like I said before, disrespect them, then your  disrespecting me.

Bec:But I think....

You:I know what you think ok? Just stop haten.

Bec:Whatever, anyway you wanna come to the mall with me later on?

You:Sure.

Bec:Alright be ready in 10.

You:Ok.

I hung up and got dressed (http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_17/set?id=46049684) 10 minutes later she pulled up and hunk the horn. I walked out my apartment and walked to her car.

Bec:Dang girl, were just going to the mall, not a slut convention. (She says laughing)

You:Yeah we sure aren't, I wonder why you look like that then. (I say smiling and putting my head up like I was thinking)

She started frowning. That one got her, I thought.......