Part 2

She started the car and drove off to the mall.

You:So what are you looking for?

Bec:I'm trying to go to this club tonight so I need something sexy.

You:Make sure you don't get too drunk like you did last time and you had me get you.

Bec:Girl I'm not, I know my drinking limit. I'm also the same age as you ok? I know.

You:Uh-huh.

Bec:Do you wanna come?

You:Nah I got school tomorrow.

Bec:Oh come on, you can miss a day.

You:No, I can't this is important.

Bec:Whatever, that's all you do, go to school and crap, you are like the most boring person I know ugh do something with your life geez. (She says in a nasty tone)

I didn't understand why she was doing this to me but I wasn't about to let her get me down like this, I have enough problems already so I said

You:Ok, so your saying be a wild ass low life, always getting drunk and haten on people because you think your the only one thats 'popular' or not? Well let me tell you something sweetie, think what you want because everything you saying anit fasing me, so next time you get drunk or somebody off the street treat you like you nothing don't come crying to me. GOT IT?! (I shouted and walked off)

I was so mad at her, I couldn't believe she would say something like that and she was suppose to be my friend ugh what a bitch. I walked out the mall and walked home. When I arrived at my apartment, I put my bag down and went to the shower and headed for bed. Rebecca wasn't my friend anymore and I wasn't sad about it either. If she wants to fuck up her life she's not gonna bring me down with her.........