Part 14

Your P.O.V.

The next day went by fast. I slept by the bars of the cell because my roomate took up the one bed the cell only had. Sleeping by the bars was very uncomfortable but hey, it got me by the next day. A cop came and told me I had a call. I walked out with the cop and he took me to the phone booth, I was surprised to see Logan sitting there with phone to his ear. I sat down and grabbed the phone.

You:Hey Logan, I'm glad you came to talk.

Logan:Well, I just want the truth.

You:I never robbed anyone, I never stole from anyone in my entire life and the first day I came here, that evening, a hotel worker knocked on my door and told me that credit card was for my stay there.

Logan:It's kind of hard to believe you because Bec told us something totally different.

You:Listen, I'm telling the truth and if you don't believe me then there's nothing else I could say about it but look if it was you, I would be on your side. (I say as I start to tear up)

He didn't say anything, he just hung up the phone and left. What was he thinking? I just hope he believes me.

James P.O.V.

I woke up to a knock at my door. I got up, put on some sweat pants and a t-shirt and walked to the door. When I opened it, Carlos stood there like he was thinking.

James:What's up man?

Carlos:I need to ask, do you think Naomi would do this?

James:Yes I do, she used me man.

Carlos:I don't believe that, who told you this anyway?

James:My new girlfriend told me.

Carlos:Wait, you got a new girlfriend?

James:Yes, me and Bec are happy.

Carlos:Look, you need to talk to Naomi.

James:No I don't, I know she did it and there's nothing to talk about.

Carlos:Have you even heard from her side yet?

I stayed quiet for a minute because I didn't hear from her side.

Carlos:Exactly my thoughts, just go down to the police station and talk to her alright?

James:Fine.

I was gonna talk to her but whatever she has to say it better be worth it........