Part 17

Carlos P.O.V.

I text the guys to meet me in my room in 5. They all said ok. I walked up to the spot and to my surprise they were already there. I held the guy (Gregg was the name on the front of his shirt) by his shirt and walked inside. I could tell by the guys faces that they wanted to ask about Gregg so I said

Carlos:I'll be asking the questions. Did you guys talk to Naomi?

They all nodded there heads.

Carlos:And do you believe her?

Logan:I believe her.

Kendall:I don't know yet.

James:No, I don't because it seems like she wasn't telling the truth.

Carlos:Well my little friend Gregg here is a hotel worker and has something to say. (I said as I tighten my grip on his shirt)

Gregg:Ok. This girl name Rebecca or something like that, told me she was gonna rob this rich guy, and when she did, she found some money and a credit card. She went in the store and asked how much was on the card and they said about $300,000 on it and then she came to me and paid me $200 to give somebody the credit card so she could frame that someone.

Carlos:Naomi.

As I looked at their faces, I saw shock, regret and sorrieness.

Carlos:Now that you all know the truth, should we go get Naomi?

They all nodded.

Your P.O.V.

I was in my cell sitting down on the floor, I was about to fall asleep, when my roomate came in. I was scared.

Girl:Hey.

You:Hi. (I said nervously)

Girl:So, why are you in here?

You:Because they thought I robbed someone of there money. How about you?

Girl:I killed my step mother because she was trying to kill me.

You:I'm sorry about that.

Girl:No it's ok she was a pain in the ass and hey me doing my time here will get my mind off things. I'm Lisa.

You:I'm Naomi, nice to meet you.

A cop came in interupting our conversation.

Cop:Naomi Lewis you made bail, come with me.

I got up and gave Lisa a hug and said

You:One day you will get out of here and live your life like a normal person.

She smiled. I followed the cop, and he brought me to whoever bailed me out. I looked at James, Carlos, Logan, and Kendall standing there looking at me, I was kindof surprised. I had nothing to say to Kendall, Logan and especially James so I walked up to Carlos and gave him a hug.

You:Thank you for everything.

Then I turned around and was about leave when I felt a hand grab my wrist.......