Part 15

Bec's P.O.V.

Now that I got James, I was happy and no one can tear us apart. I went into our, now my hotel room and got dressed in her clothes (http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_14/set?id=46046549)

As I was walking through the hotel, I saw Carlos and he gave me a death stare. I decided to ignore it, but before I could get out the door, he came up to me.

Carlos:Why did you do it?

Oh shit, I hope he hasn't found out about my plan. I decided to play it cool.

Bec:I don't know what your talking about.

Carlos:Oh you know. Just know this, what ever your trying to get away with, it's not gonna happen.

And with that he left. Whatever. Carlos is a nobody who cares what he thinks?

Your P.O.V.

I was in my cell sitting in the corner with my knees up to my chest and was just thinking. Bec told the guys I robbed someone? Why? James doesn't believe me? Why? Who knows what else she told them. I actually felt like I loved James but now I don't know about it. I started to cry because being in here was hell. Not being able to go out your cell unless you have a call or something is not right. A cop snapped me out of my thoughts telling me I had another call. I got up and followed him to the phone booth and Kendall was sitting down waiting. I sat down and picked up the phone and so did he.

Kendall:Naomi what happened?

You:I never stole anything from anyone, I'm innocent and I just hope you believe me. Do you believe me?

Kendall:No, I don't Naomi, I think you did it.

You:No, Kendall I'm telling you the truth, I never ever in my life stole anything. (I said crying a little harder now)

Kendall:Then where did the credit card come from?

You:The day I came was that evening? a hotel worker gave it to me and told me it was for my stay there.

Kendall:Naomi I want to believe you but there's this feeling telling me not to believe you.

You:Well it's up to you to believe me or not. Remember if it was you, I would be by your side no matter what.

He sat there and stared in my eyes for a second and then got up.

Kendall:Bye Naomi.

I was taken back to the cell and sat down. When I get out of here, there will be big changes.......