Part 5

When I opened the door, I saw Big Time Rush standing there smiling. I almost fainted. I also forgot that I put my address on the computer contest form.

Kendall:Hey are you, Naomi Lewis?

You:Uh...uh yeah that's me and uh this is my friend Rebecca Smith. (I say nervous)

Logan:Great, come with us.

As we walked outside, I saw this black limo and got nervous again.

You:Are....are we going in that?

James:Yep, ladies first. (He says opening the back door to the limo)

Bec:Thanks.

When we got in the car, we were on our way to the airport and I kept thinking that James is such a gentlemen and he is so sweet. Wait, what am I talking about? I can't get involved with an celebrity. Oh, please he is amazing no matter what he does. There I go again arguing with myself, I really hate doing that. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Kendall started waving his hand in my face. I shook my head and came out of my thoughts.

You:I'm sorry what'd ya say?

Kendall:I was asking, how do you feel about winning this contest?

You:I am beyond excited, I still can't believe I won.

James:That's good to hear.

I kept noticeing James was glancing at me from time to time. I wanted to know why he kept looking at me, so I decided i'll pull him aside and talk to him before we get on the plane.

Carlos:So Rebecca how do you feel about going on this trip with Naomi?

Bec:I like to be called Bec, but I feel good. (She says in a almost irritated tone)

I looked at her irritated, like how can you be so rude?

You:Sorry about her. (I say elbowing her arm) so how are you guys doing?

All:We're great.

I laughed at that. I looked at Bec and she just had her arms crossed. I definitely had to talk to her.

Logan:So Naomi, are you working?

You:No, but I'm in school, and I like to act, iv always dreamed of acting with you guys. (I say smiling)

Kendall:Impressive, well i'll have a talk with Scott and we'll see about it. (He said smiling)

I became frozen when he said that. I couldn't believe he said that. I didn't do anything but stare into space until I felt someone grab my hand. I looked up and saw James holding it and all I could think was HE'S HOLDING MY HAND!, HE'S HOLDING MY HAND!!

You:Uh, uh.......sorry about that. (I say even more nervous)

He smiled that sexy smile of his and let go of my hand. We finally pulled up to the airport and I pulled James aside.........