Part 19

Carlos P.O.V.

After I said bye to the guys when they went into their rooms, I heard screaming coming from Naomi's room. I ran up to her room and tried to open the door but it was locked. I burst in the room and saw Naomi getting scrached up by Bec. I went over there and pulled Bec off of her.

Carlos:Your going to jail Bec!

Bec:You can't prove anything!!

Carlos:Oh really what about Gregg? Did he tell you that he ratted you out to us and the police?

And like almost on cue the police came in and grabbed Bec and put her hands behind her back and took her out while she was screaming.

Bec:I WILL GET YOU NEXT TIME NAOMI!!

I picked Naomi up and gave her a hug. She had small scrach marks on her face but nothing to serious.

You:Thanks again Carlos and I have to make things right with the guys.

Your P.O.V.

He nodded his head and gave me another hug. I walked out the room and went down to James room and knocked on his door. He opened it and looked at me surprised.

James:Naomi? What are you doing here?

You:Coming to make things right.

After I said that, I kissed him and pushed him inside the room. He was surprised at first but then kissed me back. I pulled away.

You:James you are a crazy person but I love you anyway. (I say smiling)

Frankly I really didn't care that he didn't believe me because my love for him took over and I'm happy.

James:So you forgive me? (He said hopeful)

You:Yes of course, I can't stay mad at you forever.

He gave me another kiss and it was filled with passion and love.

Later that day I went back to my room and fell asleep. The next day I went down to the lobby and heard a big

All:SURPRISE!!

I jumped and screamed like I was about to die but when I looked up, I saw alot of people, the guys and a banner up that said
"We're Sorry Naomi"

You:You guys almost killed me! (I say laughing) But what's all this?

Kendall:This is our 'I'm Sorry' party for you because we didn't believe you and we want to make things right. I'm sorry Naomi.

You:Aww you guys are sweet but it's ok and don't worry about a thing, I'm over it. (I say smiling) That goes for you too Logan.

He just smiled.

We were jamming and having fun, I danced with all the guys and last was James and it felt like it was just me and him in the whole place....