Part 13

Your P.O.V.

I couldn't believe that Bec told them that I robbed someone, why would she say that? And James didn't believe me. I am so hurt right now.

Carlos:I will try my best to get you out and I will get James to help ok?

You:Thank you so much Carlos, I don't know what I'd do without you, your a true friend. (I say as tears are running down my cheeks)

Carlos: Hey, calm down everything will be ok. I'll see you later.

He got up and left, then the cop escorted me back to my cell with my roommate who killed someone. I was scared to go back in there but I managed to stay far away in the cell away from her.

Bec's P.O.V.

I pushed in the door and closed it behind me and started to kiss him. He pulled away.

James:BEC! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?

Bec:I'm helping you get better and remembering that Naomi is a criminal so you shouldn't worry. (I say coming closer to him)

James:I don't know about that and you shouldn't be doing this.

Bec:James listen please, I love you and I don't want to lose you. (I say fake crying)

James:Y....you love me?

Bec:YES JAMES I LOVED YOU SINCE THE FIRST TIME I SAW YOU!

James:But that can't be possible, I'm with Naomi.

Bec:Sweetheart Naomi doesn't like you, she even told me that she was using you to get her way in L.A.

He was speechless. I walked up to him and held his hands.

Bec:I love you James and I'll do whatever it takes. (I say looking in his eyes)

I grabbed his neck and brought his head down to my lips and kissed him with as much passion as I could bring and he kissed back, I was so happy my plan succeeded and Naomi will never get him back!

Carlos P.O.V.

After I left the police station, I called Kendall and Logan up and told them to meet me in my hotel room. They came.

Kendall:What's up Carlos.

Carlos:You guys don't believe that Naomi would do something like that, would you?

Logan:I don't know, because Bec is her friend and told us the things she said.

Carlos:Guys obviously Bec is lying on Naomi because why would she steal from anyone?

Kendall:I think Bec is telling the truth about Naomi, I mean even though she doesn't look like she would do anything like that, we don't know alot about this girl.

Carlos:That's why it's called get to know her. Look tomorrow Logan you go down to the police station and talk to her, and you do the same Kendall, the next day.

Logan:Alright.

Kendall:Ok.

James P.O.V.

As me and Bec were making out, I knew it was wrong but she told me that Naomi used me, I couldn't believe her. I thought I loved Naomi but I guess I was wrong about that.......