Part 8

I stood there a minute touching my lips remembering the small passion I forced on him. I then took a shower and got into my pjs but still couldn't stop thinking about what happened with me and James, I just forced kissed him. I gotta talk to him. I also kept thinking about that credit card that hotel worker gave me, it was very suspicious. Then my mind wondered off to Bec, where was she? She left because she was mad at me but I was mad at her too. I need to find her but I'll do that tomorrow. I stopped thinking and fell asleep.

The next morning, I woke up at around 7am, and took a shower. Afterwards, I got dressed in (http://www.polyvore.com/outwear/set?id=45758654). I walked out of my room to find James standing at the front of the door.

You:Oh, hey James. (I say awkwardly)

James:Hey, why did you go inside so quickly yesterday?

You:Well uh......I kind of forced a kiss on you and I feel bad about it.

James:It's ok, I enjoyed it.

Did he just say that? Wow this guy is making me more and more in love with him by the second.

You:That's really good to hear, but I have to find Bec.

James:You don't know where she is?

You:No, she left the hotel room earlier yesterday, we were pretty mad at eachother.

James:Oh sorry to hear that, well our concert starts at 6pm and we hope to see you there.

I laughed at that last sentence.

You:You hope to see me there, of course you'll see me there.

James:Alright. (He said still smiling)

He gave me a hug and a long kiss then left. I was bitting my lip the whole time but wait are we a couple? I thought.

You:WAIT! (I yelled)

He stopped and turned around and came back.

You:Are we a couple now?

James:That depends, do you wanna be a couple?

You:Yes of course, I would love to be your girlfriend.

James:Great.

He gave me another kiss and left. He is everything that man. I thought watching him go down the hallway. I then realized I was on the journey to finding Bec. I walked out the hotel. I had no idea where I was going but I wasn't gonna stop until I find her. I walked passed plenty of stores and shops and still didn't find her, I looked at my watch and it said it was 5:30pm.

You:OH SHIT! (I shouted)

I had only 30 minutes to get there. I ran my ass back to the hotel and walked into the spot where they were supposed to be performing and saw Bec sitting in the second seat close to the stage.

You:Bec, where the hell have you been? (I said sitting next to her)

Bec:I needed some space since you were overreacting about me embarrassing you. I wanted to get away for a while.

You:(Sigh) Where did you go?

Bec:I went out! (She says irritated)

I wasn't about to argue with her because she was gonna mess up my excitement to see the guys.

The lights went dim and the guys came on stage, I almost jumped out of my seat and screamed like I was a crazy person but I didn't care. They sat down on a stool and started singing Cover girl, All Over Again, Nothing Even Matters, Worldwide and even Elevate. As they were singing I was looking at James the whole time. I glanced at Bec and she seemed uninterested in them and that made me mad all over again. Why the hell did she make me bring her on this trip if she doesn't even like them? This girl has problems and I really need to talk to her..........