Part 10

Your P.O.V.

The guys came out and saw how mad I was.

James:What's wrong babe?

You:It's Bec, I think she doesn't want to be around me anymore.

Carlos:Why?

You:I don't know, I think she has a problem with me dating James.

James:Wow well I'll talk to her and you should get some sleep. We're all going to shoot tomorrow.

You:Alright bye guys. (I say giving them all a hug)

I gave James a long kiss and then went to my room. I walked in and saw Bec standing there with her back turned to me.

You:Bec?

She turned around and gave me a big hug.

Bec:Naomi I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to be so rude and mean to you and I know that you like them so much I just......I just feel left out.

You:Left out? I brought you on this trip with me to have a good time, even though you didn't like them, you could of went on shopping trips or go to dinner or even find yourself a man.

Bec:How was I gonna go somewhere without money?

You:Oh I've been meaning to tell you, yesterday a hotel worker came to my door and gave me this credit card. He said it has about $300,000 on it!

She looked surprised.

Bec:Wow who would want to give you so much money?

You:I know that's what I said. I thought it was James but it wasn't him so I don't know.

Bec:Well you should get some sleep.

I gave her another hug and went to the bathroom and got in the shower, afterwards I put on my pjs and went to bed.

Bec's P.O.V.

Good, she doesn't suspect anything about the credit card now there's just a couple more of steps of my plan and that involves James........