Part 9

After the show was over, I got up and hugged the guys.

You:That was amazing. (I said excited)

All:Thanks.

I smiled.

Kendall:I talked to Scott and he said there is a place for you, he will have to see what you got though, and play my love interest.

I was shocked when he said I have to play his love interest but we're just acting so it's cool.

You:Sure, that will be amazing.

James:Hey, can I talk to you for a minute?

You:Sure.

He took my hand and brought me to the side.

You:What's up?

James:Your ok with playing Kendall's love interest? (He said a little mad)

You:We're just acting, it's not real.

James:You have a point but still.....

You:Listen nothings gonna go on between us, I promise.

James:Ok. (He said smilling)

We came back holding hands and they were looking at us weird.

James:What?

Logan:Are you too dating?

I wanted them to know so I grabbed James neck and brought his face to mine and crashed my lips to his. When we pulled away James was looking surprised and so was the other guys.

You:Yes, we're dating.

They all looked at James and confiscated him to the other room.

Carlos:Excuse us Naomi.

I nodded and walked back to my seat happier than ever.

Bec:So your dating him?

You:Yes, is there something wrong with that?

Bec:Girl he's a celebrity, he's gonna be on the road while your stuck in New York.

You:Well he has to do his job and we can spend alot of time together before they go on tour.

Bec:That still doesn't sound right.

You:Whatever and since when do you care?

Bec:I......I.....I care because he's a celebrity! (She says angry getting up and leaving)

You:Now where you going?

Bec:AWAY FROM YOU!!

Why is she acting like this? I never do anything to her and she always gets so mad for nothing ugh it gets on my nerves.

James P.O.V.

After Naomi told the guys we were dating they dragged me to another room.

James:What's wrong?

Kendall:You guys are dating after one day?

James:I got to know her and man she is amazing.

Logan:Are you sure your not rushing things?

James:I am sure, she is an one of kind and Kendall don't do anything to tempting on the show.

Kendall:Oh not a chance dude, I know she's yours now.

After the talk, we went back to the stage and Naomi was sitting there alone with a pissed off look on her face.......