Part 12

James P.O.V.

I went back in the hotel and ran to where the guys were and surprisingly Bec was there talking to them. I yelled.

James:GUYS! NAOMI JUST GOT ARRESTED!

All:WHAT!

Logan:What happened?

James:They accused her of robbing somebody and stealing a credit card, I don't know what to do.

Bec's P.O.V.

THIS IS PERFECT! NOW THAT NAOMI IS OUT OF THE PICTURE, JAMES IS GONNA BE ALL MINE! I didn't realize anybody was talking to me because I was deep in thought.

Bec:I'm sorry, what did you say?

James:I said, did she tell you anything about the credit card?

This is my chance.

Bec:Well yeah, we were in our room and she told me that she jacked a guy and took his credit card which had about $300,000 on it.

Logan:I don't think she's that type of person to do that.

Bec:It's crazy because she even tried to offer to spend the money with me.

James:I can't believe I trusted a theif.

Kendall:We all trusted her James. What about you Carlos, what do you think?

Carlos:I don't believe it.

My head shot up, I was not about to let Carlos ruin this for me, so I had to keep coming up with lies to make him believe me.

Bec:I know it's hard to believe but that's what she told me and I tried to stop her but she didn't listen to me.

He just shooked his head no.

Carlos:James, if she means alot to you, like you tell us, why don't you believe her?

James:I don't know, I just don't know what to believe right now.

Carlos got up and left without telling anybody anything.

Carlos P.O.V.

I went out the hotel and went to the police station. I asked for Naomi Lewis and they took me to this phone booth where there was glass in between the people in jail and the people out of jail. She came out with a cop and sat down and picked up the phone. I did the same.

You:Carlos this is all a big mistake.

Carlos:Don't worry Naomi, I don't believe anything.

You:Do you know why James didn't come?

Carlos:Well he said he didn't know what to believe since Bec told him that you robbed someone.

You:WHAT! I never robbed anybody, please tell me you believe me Carlos? (She said with sad and innocent eyes)

Carlos:Yes, I believe you Naomi and we  have to get you out of here.

You:But how?

Bec's P.O.V.

Bec:James, can I talk to you for a second? (I say knocking on his hotel room door)

He opened the door and he looked like he was crying.

James:There's nothing to talk about Bec, she stole a credit card and I don't know what to do.

Bec:Well I can change that. (I say flirtatious)......