Part 11

The next day I woke up to a knock at my door. I got out of bed and walked to the door (forgetting how I look) and opened it. James was standing there looking at me with the most beautiful eyes ever.

James:Uh Naomi?

You:(Yarning) Yeah?

James:We have to get to the set.

You:Oh! Let me go change.

I closed the door and took a quick shower and got dressed (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=45758064). I opened the door and linked arms with James and we were off to the set. When we got there, I greeted the guys and gave them a hug. Scott came out and started talking to me about what they do on the set and asked if I can show him how I act. Even though I was nervous I gladly accepted.

Scott:Anytime your ready to start.

You:Ok (I took a deep breath and began) Why are you making this so difficult? All you have to do is take the pill and everything from your mind will disappear and you will feel relaxed.

Scott:Wow Naomi you really made me want to take that pill. (He says laughing)

I didn't know if he was laughing because it was a good thing or a bad thing so I laughed with him nervously.

Scott:I like you and I think you are perfect for this role.

You:Really? (I said in a squeal)

Scott:Yes, now go with Kendall to run your lines.

I shook his hand and ran over to Kendall to practice the lines. We got off set at about 6pm. I was walking back to my room with James and we were just talking about random stuff.

You:Have you seen Bec?

James:Nope. (He says a little irritated)

You:What's wrong?

James:Nothing Naomi NOTHING!

You:Why are you being like this?

James:BECAUSE YOU KISSED KENDALL ON SET!

You:WE WERE ACTING! WHAT'S YOUR DEAL?!

James:(Sigh) I'm sorry Naomi I'm just jealous.

You:Babe calm down we were just acting Its nothing serious.

I gave him a kiss and gave him a hug. That was our first argument and wow that was crazy. When I pulled away, about 2 or 3 cops came up to me and held both my arms, I was confused.

You&James:What's going on?

Cop1:Miss you are under arrest for theft.

You:What? I haven't stollen anything from anyone.

Cop2:Oh yeah what about this? (He said pulling out the credit card from my bra)

You:No! A hotel worker gave me that for my stay here!

Cop3:No, this was reported a stolen credit card and now you are going to jail missy! (He says as he cuffs me up)

James:No!! That can't be possible.

Cop2:No sir she stole this credit card.

You:NO I DIDN'T!!

But they didn't listen, they took me out of the hotel and put me in the back of the police car. I started to cry because I know I am innocent. Who would want to make up a lie on me and get me into jail?..........